Chapter 13

Chapter 13: TinkerBelle & Rumpelstiltskin

Adeline Mills

And there's the Big Dipper... and there's the Little Dipper... And there's a seagull...

I thought in my head as I stared up at the stars. I was on my back on the sand. Bored out of my mind, I began to look for the constellations my father had taught me to look for when I used to go camping with him.

And after 30 minutes, I had ran out of stars.

"Comfortable?" I yelped and instantly sat up. I turned my eyes towards the voice and raised an eyebrow.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" I asked harshly. The women, maybe in her early twenties, had blonde dirty hair, radiating green eyes, and had on rags for clothes.

"I'm Tinkerbelle. And I think the better question here is who are you?" She demanded. Her accent, like mine, was thick. I raised an eyebrow. I don't remember reading about her. I backed away from her, taking precautions.

"I don't need to respond to you, greenie." I snapped. I shouldn't call her that. That's what Regina calls my mother when she... um... turns green.

"You're on my island. Answer me!" Tinkerbelle demanded.

"Your island? Last time I checked, this was Pan's island. I should know, the bastard won't shut up about it." I snapped. Her eyes slightly widened but quickly went normal. She swiftly pulled out a bow and arranged an arrow on it. I jumped to my feet, making sure to leave some room as she aimed the arrow at me. I scowled at her as she held it tight, ready to strike if I made a sudden move.

"Last chance, princess. What's your name?"

"A name holds a lot of power. I won't tell you." I said firmly, holding my ground. She frowned and her lips were pulled into a tight line.

"Wrong answer." She hissed. She let go of the arrow and it comes straight for me. I throw my hands out, waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

Emma Swan

"So Adeline just, appeared out of nowhere?" My dad, otherwise known as David or Charming, asked the young boy. Hiccup nodded and showed us the dress Adeline was wearing when she disappeared.

"When I found her, she was in a forest in the snow. She had a large cut on her leg, but I aided her. She told me that she had jumped off a cliff and into the ocean. She said a cloud of green magic was after her. She also said that in the water, she got caught in a whirlpool, which she thinks was caused by Pan, and that's what brought her to Berk. It was actually a water portal. Days later, at night, I blessed her good night, but the next morning, when I went to take her breakfast, she was gone. I don't know where she went off to." Hiccup informed. Zelena frowned and growled in annoyance. She picked up a glass goblet, and threw it against a wall. It shattered and everyone jumped.

"My poor baby. My poor daughter! God knows what that monster wants from her!" She screamed. Robin huffed and shook his head.

"Can't someone track her down?" He questioned but Runple shook his head.

"Pan is smarter than he seems. He blocked off all connections towards the child. There is no way I know of that will tell us where Adeline is." Rumple informed us.

"Is there a way to defeat Pan then?" Anastasia asked. I looked around the round table. Every royal of every realm had arrived because of the tragic that was Addy's kidnapping. They were concerned for the princesses kidnap and because of the unknown. Like why Pan wants her.

"He obviously wants her because of her powers!" Regina snapped.

"We don't need to defeat Pan. We just need a way to stall him, stop him for a moment, or just simply find a way to paralyze him. Just long enough to get Adeline back." Robin concluded and Elsa perked up at the sound of it all.

"Gold, do you have a sort of weapon, powder, or liquid that can paralyze him?" Elsa asked.

"No, but I do know of a substance. Squid Ink. It can paralyze even the most powerful creature. It won't be forever, but it will last enough time to take Adeline back." Rumple said. I watched him as he spoke. Something seemed off.

"That's perfect! Do ye happen to have any?" Elinor asked. Rumple shook his head.

"Not a drop, dearie." My hands and fingers began to tingle. My super power. He was lying. I said nothing as he continued talking.

"And might I add that it won't be easy to get the ink. The squid is extremely rare. It only appears to those who it feels is worthy." He informed. Everyone grumbles and Zelena looked panicked.

"Okay, okay, so we just have to find someone whose worthy!" She exclaimed. Everyone gave each other a glance, knowing that it wouldn't be so easy.

"I don't think it will be that easy Zelena." Regina said softly. The Queen of Oz glared at her half sister.

"Oh what do you know, Miss Im-So-Evil. Forbthe love that is all but mighty, just find a way to bring me back my daughter!" She screamed and walked out the room, without a second word.

Everyone sighed and we all scattered away, each pair going to their rooms. The royals were staying in Camalot for the time being. All were too afraid to return to their castles, in fear he will take someone else as well.

If we stay together, we win hope! My mother had said.

I kissed Killian quickly, telling him that I will meet him in our room, and speed walked after the Dark One.

"Gold!" I yelled after him. He stopped and turned around to face me.

"What do you want now, Miss Swan?" He asked, annoyed. I came to a quick halt.

"You lied. You have Squid Ink." I said. He made a face.

"Now who told you that, dearie?" He asked in his funny voice.

"Nobody, you know of my super, I can tell when you're lying." I said.

"Even if I do have Squid Ink, which I don't, this particular batch won't work." He said.

"And why not?"

"Because this particular Squid Ink was not made from the squid; it was made by me. And since I have not perfected it, it will have side effect, or it might just not work at all."

"But you can find a way to get Adeline back?" I asked. He giggled weirdly and moved his hands near his face.

"I wouldn't worry about her dearie; there are much bigger problems this kingdom will be facing soon, than to worry over a silly little princess." My face twisted into a confused one.

"I don't understand..."

"Why do you think Pan decided to come at this specific moment?"

"Because of Addy..."

"No, no. If he wanted Adeline he would have taken her when she was younger. Let me explain: Pan could have taken Adeline when she was younger. If he did that, he would be avoiding all the drama and troubles that came with her. She wouldn't want to leave him because by that time, she would feel that her home was besides Pan all along. She wouldn't miss her parents because in Neverland, you are taught that parents are not important and useless. She would be lost. He is obviously preparing for something big." He explained. I probably looked puzzled.

"So you think him taking Adeline at this specific time has something to do with a big plan?" I asked. He giggled again.

"I don't think dearie; I know."