Chapter 37

Chapter 37: So Many Secrets

Adeline Mills

"We leave in 5, Adeline. Get whatever you need or want, because once we get back to camp, we aren't coming back."
Pan said and I nodded softly.

"I'll be ready." I say and he jumps out the entrance of the tree house. I couldn't help but think of Liam and Alejandro. There was deep trouble rising.

I could feel it in Neverlands aroma.

It was darker than usual.

~

"Gah!"

"Clumsy girl." Felix said as he caught me. I roll my eyes and frown as Felix sets me back on my feet. Pan scowls as he notices I was falling behind. He stops and turns around and glares at me.

"Darling, unless you want me to carry you like a stripped pig, I suggest you keep the pace." He snapped. I didn't say anything back, but tried to not trip on anymore roots. As we walked in silence the only thing hearable were the songs of the birds, and the sounds of the small insects. I slapped away a mosquito and frowned. Of all the many things I hated, the two biggest things were,

1)Peter Pan

And

2) Mosquitos.

I huffed and let out a breath as many bugs tried to bite at my skin. I groan in frusteration as I slap away some bugs.

"Bloody bugs." I snap in harshness and gasp as I ran into Pans back when he suddenly stopped. I groan and he shoots a glare my way.

"Grab my arm. From here, we travel by magic." He said and I noticed we were in a nice clearing. I hastily grab Pans arm lightly and Felix placed his hand on his shoulder.

And we disappeared in a cloud of green magic.

~

"Bloody hell..." I mumbled as I looked around the destroyed camp. A couple of Lost Boys were being tended to their wounds by other boys. As I looked around, I didn't see the familiar face of either Alejandro or Liam. I was beginning to worry, but I held back from asking Pan where they were.

"Peter?" I asked quietly as I approached him. His back was turned to me but I could almost see him roll his eyes.

"Yes, Adeline?" He replied in a calm yet annoyed voice. I cleared my throat before speaking again.

"May I go down to the beach to take a dip and collect sea shells?" I asked softly. Pan thought for a while before he shook his head.

"Absolutely not. Did you not just see what the bloody pirates did to my Lost Boys. If they return, you'd be the first thing they see. I won't allow it." He snapped and I let out a sigh. I knew it was a long shot. I decided to sit around and draw on the floor with a stick.

Because at this point it seemed like the only thing I was allowed to do.

~

Tinkerbelle

"Stop it, it's not funny!" I giggled as he nuzzled his face deeper into my neck. He peppered me with kisses and it was difficult not to laugh.

"You have no idea how much I missed you... Pan wouldn't let me out of his sight until recently." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell back onto a small straw bed. The Indians had happily let us stay on their territory and were treating us well. The good thing, Pan doesn't even know the Indians were still here. He believed all of them had died and thanks to a potion I created, the shield around the land is strong enough to block Pan's powers away from here.

"Did he hurt you...?" I asked slowly but he shook his head.

"No. The friendship I created with the princess made it difficult for Pan."

"He seems to be trying really hard to make things work out between him and the girl." I mused and he laughed while shaking his head.

"He doesn't love her nor is he capable of doing so. He's a demon, Tink. He only wants her until he gets his hand on the Dark One's dagger. Than, he will strip her of all magic." My eyes widened and I looked down at Alejandro and raised an eyebrow.

"The Dark One's dagger? And how does Pan plan to get his bloody hands on that? Rumpelstiltskin never lets it out of his sight!" I exclaimed and Alejandro laughed loudly.

"Do you really think that's going to stop him? Tink, Pan will stop at nothing until he finally has what he wants."

"Power?" I suggested and Al nodded his head.

"He already rules all realms yet he wants more. He will kill anyone who gets in their way and anything that blocks access."

"What if it's Adeline that's stands in his way?" I asked timidly and Al laughed loudly.

"He will kill her! He already plans on doing so, what will make it any different. If anything, if she does stand up to him, it will just be an excuse for him to finish her. He doesn't care for her, Tink." He finished and I huffed as I rolled in Alejandro's arms.

"She's too kind. She doesn't deserve any of the demons plans."

"Aye, she doesn't. But that doesn't mean she's such a saint either. Daughter of the Wicked Witch of the West; she's just as bad as Zelena Mills." Alejandro said and I thought deep into his words. Adeline actually seemed genuinely kind.

"What about Liam?" I asked and Al stays silent for a moment before speaking.

"Pan of course, found out he was with the pirates. I wouldn't be surprised if Liam was at the bottom of the sea as we speak."

"Do you believe Pan killed him?"

"Wouldn't be the first time he did something like that. I believe it." He finished.

"The pirates... did any survive?"

"A couple. They are currently on their way to Camelot. Going to tell the queen of her niece."

"Queen of Camelot? You mean Regina Mills?"

"Aye, exactly. Adeline's dad, Robin Hood, is the king of Camelot as well. I heard the royals of all the realms are there right now. Too afraid. They believe Pan will want to take someone else."

"They're preparing, aren't they?"

"No. They believe Pan won't attack. But we know better. Tomorrow, prepare to leave Neverland. We're going to go see the Queen's."

"And tell them what?"

"To prepare for war, of course. I reckon in less than two weeks, Pan will be knocking at their castle doors, ready to kill each and every one of them."

"And Adeline?"

"She'll be the first one he takes down."