Prologue

Prologue

Help the poor, help the rich,
Help the old, help the young,
Help the needy, and help the greedy,

Don't let the demon take them away.

~

"He's a kid! A teenager! If we try we can-"

"Duke, I suggest you sit down and stop blathering nonsense. We don't even know what he looks like! We aren't doing anything against him, not now. Everyone who has tried, has failed." The King of Misthaven snapped.

"I don't want to see what goes down if we were to try something against him." The Queen of Wonderland mumbled.
Arendelle's Queen nodded in agreement and sighed.

"We can't risk anymore innocent lives." She continued.

"We aren't risking them, we are offering them!" The Duke protested. The Queen of Oz finally snapped.

"Duke Westleton! If you don't mind, we are looking for a perfectly good way to protect the lives of innocents! You are excused!" She bellowed. He glared at her and hissed,

"You shouldn't even be here, once a witch, always a witch." The Queen's face hardened but before she could react, the King of Dunbroch took care of it.

"Guards! Get him out of our sights!" And with that, two buff guards dragged the Duke out of the conference room.

"Ignore him Zelena. He is just looking for a way to get under your skin." Anastasia, the Red Queen, and also the Queen of Wonderland said. Zelena did nothing but roll her eyes and huffed.

"Back to the real problem." Zelena snapped, trying to get the attention off of her.

"Yes. I don't think we can do much about it, he's too powerful." King Thomas, the king of Corona said.

"We need a powerful wizard. Magician, or something." David, the King of Misthaven, a.k.a The Enchanted Forest, said as he turned to his queen, Snow White, who was deep in thought.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Magic always comes with a price." Jack, the King of Arendelle, mumbled.

"This is a huge issue. We would need to pay a huge price." Fergus said. His Queen, Elinor, nodded and brushed back her long black hair.

"Fergus, the clans, are they willing to fight if it gets to that point? If not then Dunbroch should stay out of this." Regina, the Queen that had overthrown King Arthur of Camelot, told the King of Dunbroch. Fergus glanced to Elinor who slightly nodded.

"The clans and I are willing to risk our lives to regain our freedom." He said, thick in a Scottish accent.

"Mates, if it does get to the point of battle, my crew and the brutes of the sea will be at your side till death." Jack Sparrow, the commander of the Seas and the Caribbean, stated. The royals surrounding the round table nodded in appreciation. Sparrow then stood up and tipped his hat.

"Your majesties, highnesses. Excuse me." He said and walked out of the conference room.

"It shouldn't have to come to a war. And most certainly not against him." Snow said. Everyone nodded and said nothing. Fresh out of ideas, David stood up.

"Until we have a certain way of defeating him, we shall do nothing against the matter." He stood up and wrapped his arm around his wife and walked out.

"And until we find a way to defeat Peter Pan, no meetings will be held! Meeting dismissed!"