Chapter 29

• Dedicated to to all of my Fans, friends, and family

                                                                                LILY

 Since the fight with the hunter's. I have stepped up my training, with Jace. Working on building up, his body muscle, and stamina. He's shaved off, time on his Shifting. I have had Sam and the other's surprise attack him. To help his, alertness, and attack speed. So after weeks of training, in both Betta and Warrior, training. He is finally ready, to take his place as the rightful Betta, and to meet his Mate.

 Calling my girls back home, I see Lora has found her Mate, in a Rouge wolf. They aren't bad wolves, they break away from there packs in search of their Mate. But when they can't find her, and try to go back. The Alpha's don't consider them pack anymore. So well you know, now there considered Rouge.

 His name was tooth, but he asked me to give him a new name, for his new start. So know his name is Colton, a rough and tough cowboy. Black shaggy hair, molten brown eyes, sensual lips and a very sexy  country twang. Not as sexy and sweet as my Mate though. He man's my ranch with Eric. I had him shift, he was slightly larger than most of my wolves, so that meant he was either an Alpha's second son, or a Betta's second son. 

  He joined in on Jace's training so I could see ho go he was. " Not bad for a rookie."

 His growling,turned to laughter as he got my joke. " Good one Alpha, real good one."

 Seeing Jace look around I sense a restlessness in him. I guess his wolf can smell his Mate. But he can't see her, because I told her to wait until, I signaled her to come outside. She listened to me, well because I asked her. She is so excited to meet her.

" Alpha may I be excused" 

" No, I want you to meet my little sister, Naomi."

" Naomi when I give you the signal, count down from ten and come out, with two lemonades. Then ask if you could watch them practice."

 " Yes ma'am, I will."

                                                                     NAOMI

 I can do this, I know i can. As soon as Lily does the signal. I shall count down from ten. Mia what if we can't do it. (Mia) I know we can, it's our Alpha, us wolves always obey are Alpha's) Okay, then I know we can do it. " Now." 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0. 

 I walk out head held high, when we catch a whiff of his smell. A male musk, mixed with cherries, and pine needles. (Mia) wolf our Alpha, go and kiss that male. Hubba, hubba. Kiss him, kiss him. Kiss him!) No we must obey our Alpha.

 (Mia) No! No! No! Go and kiss those luscious lips. Lick those yummy looking abs. Gr......Ruff!) Mia you are nuts. we have to do this. To see if he can protect us, so we will have to put up with his smell to watch them. Okay? (Mia) Okay, but then we can kiss him.) Maybe.

 " Alpha Lily, I brought you some lemonade."

" Oh thank you, little sister."

 Turning to the males, I see Colton, Lora's Mate. An a.....WOW....Such masculinity, such boldness, and it's ALL MINE! Laughing I about run, and grab that fine specimen, but Mia stopped me.(Mia) You stop that right now. We have a job to do and our Alpha's word is law, so suck it up, and sit down.

(*Lily* He he he, you where so funny little sister. Did i mention that you drooled.(*Naomi* No I so didn't. Say it isn't so. Oh, how embarrassing.(*Jace* I found it to be incredibly sexy.(*Sam* how come you haven't drooled over me?(*Lily* who says I didn't.(*Lucy* I sure wish, Cam would get back, from that Alpha business. I am so worried(*Lily* He'll be okay.)

 Sitting down, I notice him watching my every move. (Mia) He is so checking us out. So we can grab him know right?) I wish, but we can't.(Mia) Oh posh. Yum he has such sexy hips, and even sexier lips.) SHUT UP! I have to concentrate.

                                                                              JACE

  She is so Sexy, that sandy brown hair, sea green eyes and thick black lashes surrounding those beautiful eyes. My mouth is watering. (Jae) get it together man, we don't want to scare her.) We wont scare her, Oh she's looking our way, should I flex my new muscles? (Jae) Yeah and then we should ask her for help on our homework) Why we don't need help with our schoolwork.(Jae) She's going to think you have an empty head if you flex.) Oh, so no flexing.

 She turns to us and I see her eyes shift abut, which means she's talking to her wolf. But then I see her move a couple of steps, and stop. Changes direction and sits by Lily. Facing Colton, we take ten steps back and wait.

" Ready set GO!"

 We charge at each other, shifting at the same time. We crash into each other, creating a loud bang. I hear cheering and see both the Alpha and My Mate. Losing focus for just that one second to check my Mate out, I was tackled. Oh Wolf! Grabing his fore leg, I throw him off. Shaking in rage at being made a fool in front of my Girl. I take him down and start slightly beating him up. When a big black wolf, ripped us apart. (Jae) Oh man you messed up big this time.) Shut up, your in on this too.

 Whining I drop down and sneaked a peek at My Girl, and she was...wait... where'd she go? I must have scared her off. Shoot I made a complete fool of my self. When a Red and black furred wolf with sea green eyes, walks right next to Alpha Lily. Sniffing the air I catch both of their scents, Lily's is like a flower, and the other's has..has..A Strawberry Pancake, with a calming Lavender. She must be that sexy woman. Look at her sway those wolfy hips. SHE MUST BE MINE!