Chapter 28: Passing by....

Hey mah Kittenz! Kitten here with some exciting news! For those of you who ship Zitten (Kitten(me) x Zane) and Aarmau (if u ship Aarmau, why read this book?) I have opened a new account and made a new book on there called A Lover's Not-So-Perfect Vacay. I shared the account name in my random book on this account. On with your story!!!

Aphmau's POV

We passed through the forest with the help of Hyria and was on the path to Pheonix Drop! I can't wait to see my beautiful baby boys! I miss them so much! I also want to see Garroth again, or anyone else in the village! I started walking faster at these thoughts.

Well, you don't want to see Laurance.

You have a point me, you have a point. I'm gonna rip him to shreds the next time I lay eyes on him.

He better not show his pathetic face around me or my village ever again!

I thought angrily as I cleched my hands into fists of fury. Liam jogged to keep up with me.

"Are you okay Lady Aphmau?" He asked, concern showing in his eyes. Not that I looked of course....

"I'm Fine." I stated vaguely through clenched teeth. He winced at my behavior.

"You're obviously not fine! And slow done will ya?!" he asked, still desperate to keep up. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, relaxed my hands, and slowed down enough so that me and Liam could walk side by side.

"Have you ever been seperated from someone you love for a while?" I asked, pools of water in my eyes threatening to spill over at a moments notice. He looked heartbroken.

"Who were you seperated from?" He asked grimly.

"My adopted sons.....and someone else I love, his name is Garroth, and he's my head guard....." I smiled sadly, remembering me and Garroth's moments of happiness together. Liam's facial expression turned leathal.

"Don't you know that any romantic relationships are forbidden between a guard and a lord?" He hissed out at me between clenched teeth. I stopped at his sudden statement as tears started rolling silently down my cheeks.

"W-What?" I whispered, heartbroken that such a rule could exist. He saw my tears and his expression softened into a sad one.

"My apologies, that was rude of me to throw at you."

"B-but is it t-true?" I asked, dreading his answer. He bowed his head in acknowledgement.

"Yes my lady, my apologies for having to be the one to tell you." He said apologetically. A few more delicate  tears slid down my cheeks and I roughly brushed them away, looking down to challenge the ground to a staring competition.

"It's fine." I said weakly, still in the staring competition with the grou- nevermind, I blinked to keep away more tears that were threatening to spill over.

"Look, a path!" said Liam, trying to get me to look at him. He succeeded and I looked at him curiously.

"Where?" I asked, eager to get back to Pheonix Drop. He pointed over in a direction and I followed the view of his finger and saw the path. I immediately perked up and started running towards it. The path to Pheonix Drop.....is here.

Hey mah kittenz! Hope you enjoyed this chapper! If you did, make sure to leave a vote, comment your thoughts and opinions on what you think is gonna happen next, and wait for the final 2 Chappers! I luv u all! And happy Late 4th o' July! Baiz baiz!