Chapter 14: Fight for Fangirling?

You are going to kill me if I don't update soon so ya........DON'T KILL MEH PLZ! 0^0

Yet again, plz check out mah new book, thnx <3
Enjoy!

Garroth's POV

I slowly peered up at the monster I call my brother through my long blond bangs. Rocks trembled all around me as diamond particles surround me. I was ready for this.
"did I get you angry brother?" Zane said, a smirk appearing on his face. I didn't dare answer. He knows very well what he's done and what he's not done. I took a moment to discretely consume my surroundings with my eyes. I looked at a spot on the wall. It had a picture on it, but I wasn't close enough to see what it was. I then started channelling my feelings for Aphmau, and the fact that I knew she was in trouble, into my mind. I felt everything retracting right back to it's place like magic. I felt the open wounds all over my skin closing slowly. I slowly stood up to face an impressed Zane. Then he cackled.
"oh brother, this shall be an interesting fight, won't it?" As if on cue, two girls burst through the rocks.
"Come on Rose, lets go! He NEEDS our HELP!" The blondie said. She looked over in our direction, and I saw that she had striking Emerald eyes. She nervously cast her eyes back towards the girl I presumed to be Rose.
"Lets do this Kitten, FOR OUR SHIP!" she yelled, her voice rang throughout the entire cavern.
"FOR OUR SHIP!" Kitten yelled after her. Kitten withdrew an Emerald sword, and turned to face our battle scene we had going. Rose did the same, but withdrew a Diamond sword. It wouldn't be enough to defeat Zane, but it would be a good distraction. That is, if they are on my team. Irene i'm so nieve! While I was watching the girls, Zane was busy. I turned my attention back towards him, and was immediately, and roughly, thrown against the craggy and jagged walls of the cave with Zane's sword to my neck. He chuckled slightly at the state I was in. The girls tightened their grips on their weapons of choice while their haunting eyes bore into Zane, full of hate. Zane snuck a glace at them, almost as if he were.....nervous? Zane was NEVER nervous! I smirked at him while he slightly hopped from foot to foot.
"What's wrong Zane? Can't fight with a crowd?" Kitten said teasingly. Zane turned his full attention to the girls, loosening his grip on me unconsciously. I used this opportunity to use the butt of my sword to ram into his stomach. he doubled over in pain, then I kicked him over so he was flat on his back. Had he gotten weaker since we last battled? I waved that thought away. I so, I was lucky.
"He's all yours girls!" I said to Kitten and Rose.
"You should stay in Phoenix Drop for a bit, after your done of course." I said. The girl, Kitten I think it was, winked at me. Not in a flirty way though.
"Don't worry, we got this! And we might just take you up on your offer to stay, go find Aphmau!" she said while Rose stood over Zane, yelling incoherent words to him while slapping him across the face. I smiled slightly and blushed.
"How do you know?" I said, immediately suspicious. She opened her eyes as she locked onto mine.
"Who doesn't? It's pretty obvious Garroth, you REALLY need to tell her. And it needs to be the PERFECT moment. Try at sunset!" she suggested. This girl talks alot.
"Thanks, Farewell Kitten and Rose." I said as I walked off to the. huge crater that they made when they came in. I looked over Phoenix Drop, wondering where Aphmau could be.
"I'm coming to save you Aphmau, no matter the cost."