Chapter 20: Date with the Devil part 1

I am really sorry I haven't been updating, I truly am, ON WITH THE BOOK!

Aphmau's POV
I walked quietly up the stairs to my room, trying not to wake Levin and Malachi in doing so. I quickly changed into the outfit I had picked out for this occasion. I looked into the mirror to see my hair straightened and me wearing a strapless, lace-up, purple dress that went slightly above my knees. I also had dark purple wedges for the occasion. I nodded once at myself to confirm that I looked okay and went downstairs to sit on the couch and wait. Will he still show up?

Laurance's POV
I just walked up the hill and absentmindedly glaced in Aphmau's window to see her sit down on the couch. Did you seriously just look into her window? Yup. I softly knocked on the door and she opened it as soon as she heard me finish knock.
"Hello Aphmau, we have a boat scheduled to take us to the city shortly." I informed her with a smile. She looked at me worriedly.
"I thought we would just be going to Kawii~Chan's maid café?" She asked as she tilted he head, confused. She looks so cute when she's confused. I smiled.
"We could do that if you prefer m'lady." I said gently, as if I was trying to calm her down. She nodded while my heart sank, knowing that Kawii~Chan would try to sabotage our date. On second thought, that would be perfect! I could easily drag her into the woods to attempt to save the evening, but then he would be there and waiting. This is perfect! I smiled at her and held out my arm for her. This was going to be one crazy night.

Hey mah kittenz! Just asking you which one you want. Do you want more updates or less updates? Basically, update often or once on a while? If I update often, they will be short, but if I update every once in a while, then they will be long. Please select which one you guys would prefer in the comments! Bai mah kittenz!