Chapter 13: Where am I?

Hi my kittenz! I just want to thank you all SO much for all your support, LUV that you guys are interested, DON'T WORRY ABOUT GARROTH......huehuehue.....im evil

oh! before I forget, I made a NEW STORY! I know what ur thinking, "why make another book when you can't even handle one?" Well, I LUV ROLEPLAY and this is a Q&D, so I-I NEED QUESTIONS AND DARES! Please, ON WITH YOUR STORY!

Garroth's POV

I Slowly peered out of my slightly enclosed eyelids to be greeted by a blinding light shining through the cracks in the rocks of the cave I was currently occupying. I gazed out through those cracks, and was suprised at what I saw. I was close to Phoenix Drop! He hasn't dragged me far! Speaking of him, I heard footsteps slowly making their way towards me.
"well, well big brother. How nice of you to visit me!" I growled as he spoke.
"Zane....." His cold breath washed over my face as he laughed at my face.
"That's my name! Don't wear it out." He said, his laughter dying to small chuckles.
"I WILL ESCAPE YOU ZANE!" I screamed. He smirked gladly.
"how about a duel?" He suggested as he slayed the ropes from my hands.
"Even though your injured, The fight should still entertain me in some form." He said wickedly. I slowly dragged my body to my knees, struggling to get up. If I was to battle ny brother, it would be to save Aphmau. Maybe she beeds my saving. Even though she has no recollection of me, I'm almost positive it had something to do with that crash. Zane always thinks to give his victims a sign.
"What's taking you so long brother? Normally you would be enraged at me!" he exclaimed with a look of utterly fake shock. What was the last thing I saw......Brendon trying to flirt with Kawii~Chan! Who would give him romantic advice? Laurance. Who does Laurance like? Aphmau. SHE REALLY IS IN TROUBLE! I firmly stood on my own two feet, trying not to stagger under the weight of my body. I shot zane my most hateful glare I could muster. I felt rage dance with the blood in my veins. I let it take over. And transformed.