Chapter 23: Brotherly Bonds? Nope.

There might be some brotherly problems here mah kittenz.....huehuehuehue!!! ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Garroth's POV

I dashed through the woods, swerving around trees that were in my way. I grasped the stone tightly in my hand, as it was glowing very faintly. I broke through the tree line and came to a sudden stop, seeing Laurance kneeling down and crying before the lake. I cautiously approached him, wondering why Aphmau wasn't with him.
"Laurance?" I asked quietly. He peered up at me with swollen, tinted red eyes filled to the brim with sorrow, and the water from his tears caught in his semi-long lashes. What had upset my knightly brother? He whipped his head back into his cupped hands as his body shook with loud sobs. I stopped walking and kneeled down next to him.
"Laurance.....what happened to you?" I asked gently, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"I....I.....I let.....i..it....h...h..h....happen..." he let out between sobs and gasps for air. I was slightly confused at his statement.
"You let what happen Laurance?"

Laurance's POV

"You let what happen Laurance?" he repeated when I didn't answer after a couple of minutes. If I tell him this, I risk losing the only brother I've ever had, if I don't tell him.....he'll found out from someone other than me, which leads to him never trusting me again......possibly getting him back, or losing him forever.....there's no decision for me. I peered up at him again, possibly looking like a mess from crying so much.
"I let her get kidnapped by Zane..." I stared into his eyes, showing that I had no fear of him, that I knew exactly what I did. He stared back into my eyes, his betraying him of having the emotions of anguish and betrayal, then his eyes quickly fused into a cold and unforgiving state. He rushed off into the woods without another word, leaving me to wallow in my deepest despairs and sob my heart out, that is, if I still have a heart after what I've done to Aphmau and Garroth. I felt my heart break in miniature fragments as I realize I have lost my love and my brother within the same moments.

Hey mah Kittenz!!! Sorry I haven't updated....in like....about....a month......

I'M SORRY!!! T_T

Anywho, I will try to update more, chapters might be as short as this, but more likely longer. It honestly depends how ambitious I'm feeling and how much time I have to work on the chapter. Thank you for your time mah Kittenz!!!!! 💜💜💜