The Christmas one shot: PART 2!

OMG! You guys are SO AMAZING! I didn't expect you guys to have 5 REQUESTED CONTINUATIONS! I love the support you guys are giving me, I have been going through a rough time since my cat died. ;_; For some reason, I can't cry. I don't know why. Anyhow, time to get on with your story mah Kittenz! Nya~
~Kitten

Aphmau's POV

As I wondered what Garroth mumbled, the waitress was having the time of her life over there, giggling like there was no tomorrow! She looked kinda familiar.....
"I said, you look adorable when you're excited..." I blushed madly as I shyly turned away.
"T-thanks..." I said, watching him from the corner of my eye. He smiled brightly at me.
"Anytime Aph!" the waitress hurried over to us.
"Water, right?" the waitress questioned.
"Um, yes. Please." Garroth said, still looking at me.
"Uh, excuse me for asking, but you look familiar..." I snuck in before she had a chance to walk off. She giggled and answered my question.
"Don't you remember? It's Kitten!"
"Oh yeah! I remember you now!"
"Well, i'll leave you two lovebirds alone while I go fetch your water, it may take a while, seeing as we are also taking care of your preordered food, I'll keep it a suprise, unless if you get it out of Garroth! I'll be back! Nya~" she ran off to the kitchen where a girl with rainbow hair was waiting. She whispered something heatedly to the girl and they squealed in unison. I quickly turned my attention back to Garroth.
"So Garroth, what are we eating tonight?" I asked, staring him straight in the eye. He seemed distracted by my eyes and didn't answet my question. He mumbled something incoherently, and turned away blushing.
"I didn't hear you Garroth, speak up!" I said, smiling. I was having a great time already, and we hadn't even gotten the food yet!
"Pasta..." I faintly heard him mumble. Heat rose up to my face as I smiled even bigger.
"One plate or two?" I asked teasingly.
"One..." He said chuckling.
"You didn't have to Tramp!" I said teasingly.
"Of course I did m'lady!" He said, teasing me back. Lady and the Tramp was a classic romantic movie, made for little kids so they could witness puppy love of course! Our food quickly came out right after our ice waters, two forks, one plate of spaghetti. He smiled at me, and we began to eat. It was bound to happen eventually, right? One of the pieces of spaghetti seemed to be stuck in the middle, but for both of us. We slowly began eating our sides, getting closer and closer to the middle when...

Kawii~chan walked by with a butter knife and ever so casually cut the piece of spaghetti in two as she kept on walking. Wow. Nice one Kawii~chan. Now he might never know about my feelings for him. I was still kinda confused as to wether this was a date or a casual outing. I was opting more towards date though. He frowned as he slammed $40 on the table, grabbed my hand, and lead me outside.
"Come on!" He said, his eyes lighting up.
"I have something really special to show you!" he exclaimed. I blushed as he pulled me along behind him to wherever we were going. We took a worn-out trail through the woods until we came to a beautiful waterfall with waterlilys blossoming in the small pond the waterfall was falling into.
"Garroth, this is BEAUTIFUL!" I say, astonished. He chuckled and said,
"Not as beautiful as that smile lighting up your exquisite face."
"G-Garroth....." I said. He leaned down so our foreheads were touching. He wrapped his arms around my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a,couple of minutes, he stared into my eyes. He started closing his eyes and moving closer and closer to my lips. I did the same, and our lips met in a sweet and gentle kiss. It didn't last for long, our hearts couldn't take it, so he began to speak.
"Merry Christmas Aphmau, I...uh.."
"You what Garroth?" I said tilting my head to the side.
"I love you Aphmau." I looked up into his eyes, shocked at what he had just said.
"I, uh, understand if you don't feel the same, we-we can still be friends if you want.." he rushed out.
"Garroth....I love you too." I said, unable to hide my attraction to him anymore. He smiled and stole another kiss.

I really liked writing this, Iw ish I could make more! I hope you kittenz enjoyed this, Comment down below if you think I should make a one-shot book! Comment what you thought about this, see you soon mah kittenz! Happy holidays! Nya~
~Kitten