Chapter 26: A plan?

Hey mah kittenz! Sorry that I haven't updated much, but there is a cost for everything!!! I'll just stay up all night, gaining energy from reading fanfics so that I can uodate this story! Read on mah kittenz!!!
💜💚💜💚💜💚

Liam's POV

I have to devise a plan.

I have to get Lord Aphmau out of here.

No matter the cost.

Working with Zane hasn't been without it's moments of insanity, and sadly, that's started to take a toll on my usual kind-natured self. I've done thousands of massacres that no one has ever heard of before. All of the fear I saw in my victims' eyes meant nothing, but seeing Lord Aphmau have that slight glimmer of fear making residence in her eyes was different.
I felt...

Horrible.

That's why I've decided to help her.
Why exactly are you telling this to yourself?
No idea. Am I going insane?
You weren't before?

I watched Aphmau eat her soup from the corner of my eye as I attempted to come up with a plan for her escape.

Who knows where I would go after this?

But it would all be worth it.....
.....for Aphmau.

Aphmau's POV

I ate my soup slowly, wanting to savor it, as I watched Liam attempt to devise a plan to get us out of this horrid dungeon from the corner of my eye, making sure that he wasn't going to leave me alone anytine soon.

I don't know why he's helping me, or why he looks at me with a particular gleam in his eyes whenever I say something or I accidentally rattle my chains that are the cause of my not-so-cruel imprisonment.

But wait...
...I have an idea.

Sure it's in almost every escape in every book I've ever read, but it worked there! Then again, authors wrote those book, and It's not like some random fangirl is out there, writing a book about this so that all of her Kittenz can enjoy her writing of fanfics about Garmau, Fnaf, and a joke book thrown in the mix, right?

(A/N 4th wall, consider yoirself obliterated. BOOM.)

Anyways, I should probably explain my plan to Liam, if this was a book, there would be no dialog yet!

(A/N FOURTH WALL DOESN'T EXIST ANY LONGER, EVERYONE CAN GO HOME NOW.)

"Hey Liam....I think I have an idea..." I ventured, watching his facial expression to decipher wether he was interested or not in hearing my brilliant plan that was sure to fail since this isn't a book. His facial expression remained unchanged as he replied.
"What are you waiting for? Hit it." He directed his calculating eyes of different blue towards me, giving me the priveledge of obtaining his undivided attention.
"Well, you could use that all access badge u've got there, say to whatever security we pass on the way out that your leader, Zane, requested that I get some fresh air in the woods! Then once we're in the woods, we run off in the direction of Pheonix Drop and you can become a guard there and we can all be happy!" I said cheerfully. He contomplated my words for several moments before comming to a verdict of his own.
"That.......might not fail terribly!" He replied, attempting to replicate the cheerfulness located within my voice.
"Let's try it!" we said in unison, placing our plan in motion within those few moments.

Zane's POV

"Everthing is going exactly as planned!" I say to no one in particular and then start to laugh menacingly at the future that lies ahead as I watched Liam and Lord Aphmau interact to form a supposed "escape plan" to free themselves.

Thank you for making my job easier, Lord Aphmau and Sir Liam.....

Garroth's POV

I chopped down a tree and made a rinky dinky boat to sail to Okasis in, pondering my plan to get in the walls of my past home unnoticed to any guards or other forms of security there might be there.
"I told you I would always be there for you Lady Aphmau, and I'm not about to break the Ro'Meave family word now." I said, staring out into the horizon from my 'boat'.

It's coming closer to the end now!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!

Is it wrong to fangirl over my own story? Oh well.

Only 4 more Chappers left to write!

And don't worry,

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

But before every new thing starts...
...YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CLIFF HANGER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Luv u mah Kittenz!
Bai!
~Kitten
💚💜💚💜💚💜