Chapter 15: Lies?

Hey kittenz! I just wanted to give you your daily reminder to check out my other books! On with your story! <3

Aphmau's POV

I had my eyes locked with Laurance's, racking my idiotic brain to come up with a logical explanation or an excuse. A part of his eyes held fear, but why? Was he afraid of me? He couldn't possibly be afraid of me! Then, that little nagging voice in the back of my head spoke up.
you idiot! REMEMBER!
Suddenly everything clicked! I remembered who everyone was, what they did, and what they were like!
"I was just thinking about what we are going to do now...." I said softly. Good thing knew how to act! He lifted my chin up slowly, making me have eye contact with him. My eyes gazed into his, and I suprised him by grabbing him into a warm hug. I pulled away shortly after, but his eyes still held longing. I wonder what he would do if he knew I knew.......
"I'll see you at 5 Aph....." he said,.his eyes still locked onto mine. I had to do this right.
"S-See you t-there Laurance..." He smiled slightly, and I wanted to ask ask what he was smiling almost as much as I wanted him to LEAVE ALREADY! He finally walked out of my house, his eyes not leaving mine until he gently closed the door. I sighed as I leaned my back againstthe wall, closing my eyes and breathing slowly. What am I gonna do?