Chapter 2: The hard part; asking

Garroth's POV

Time to ask her, lilacs in my hand, freshly showered, and I'm even wearing cologne. Time to ask, Laurance is just around the corner to make sure I ask her out....ugh.

No getting out of this now.

COME ON GARROTH! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU ARE BASICALLY A PRINCE! IF YOU CAN'T ASK A LADY OUT, WHO ARE YOU?! COME ON!

I knocked on the door. As soon as I heard footsteps approach the door. My confidence went out the window. Here goes nothing, right?

Aphmau's POV

I heard a knock at the door. UGH! "ZOEY?! CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?!" I shouted, complaining.

"SURE!" I heard Zoey yell in reply. It's WAY too early for me to even think about getting up.

Zoey's POV

Lady Aphmau asked me to answer the door. I opened the door to be greeted by Garroth Ro'meave, looking as shaky as ever, with his eyes closed.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked. I cleared my throat making him open his eyes. His eyes betrayed his shocked expression that I was the one who answered the door.

"Sorry," I said. 
"I'm a firm believer in Garmau, thank you." and promptly slammed the door in his face.

Don't get me wrong, I would have said yes if I didn't already ship Garmau like Fed-ex.

That's. Right. Ship it like Fed-ex. Garrented on time delivery.

SHIP IT!

Garroth's POV

My jaw dropped as Zoey stood there and declined my date request saying something like 'sorry, but I'm a firm believer in Garmau.' I OBVIOUSLY need to do some research.....

(A/n sorry for all of the POV jumping! ^~^)

Aphmau's POV

"Zoey?! Who was it?!" I shouted after hearing the door slam shut, my voice slightly muffled by my pillow.

"Just Garroth, he wants to talk to you later, maybe later in the day when you have had your rest Lady Aphmau."

"Thank you Zoey..." I mumbled sleepily and melted into my mattress and pillow. Falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Laurance's POV

I snickered quietly.

"You can come out now Laurance, the door is closed." I have to know what Aphmau said, if she didn't say yes, I'll take advantage of the situation and ask her out myself.

"What did she say?!" I asked eagerly.

"It wasn't her." 

Wait....WHAT?!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T HER?!" Oh my lord.....

"It was Zoey, she answered the door for Aphmau and I didn't open my eyes until I asked."

I motioned for him to look at the door. There was Aphmau.

Garroth's POV

How much did she hear? What does she know? Oh my Irene, if she heard I'm in so much trouble......

Aphmau's POV

"What are you guys staring at?" I looked down at me and didn't see anything wrong with me. I raised my eyebrows at them as they remained in an awkward silence.

"You guys are starting to creep me out....." I said as I was slowly moving away. Suddenly I stopped in my tracks.

I had almost forgotten!

"Oh, and Garroth, Zoey said you wanted to talk to me about something, right?"

"O-oh, I-I u-um, y-yes I g-guess," Garroth took in a shaky breath and slowly exhaled.

"Aphmau, w-would you like t-to go on a d-date with m-me?" I smiled and glanced over at Laurance. He seemed to be waiting for a answer too.

"Sure! When and where?" I asked with a hint of nervousness in my voice and expression, at least, I think my expression.......

"How about the movies? I'll pick you up here at 4:00 so you can make your village rounds."

"See you then!" I said cheerfully.

"See you then...." He said as he left with Laurance on his heels. I sighed happily at the thought of a date with Garroth. Time to get ready to make my daily rounds! Note the sarcasm in my excited tone.

Garroth's POV

SHE SAID YES! AND SHE SMILED AT ME! Her smile is like floating on a cloud and basking in rays of bright sunlight. Ah.....

"EARTH TO LOVER BOY! EARTH TO LOVER BOY! Come on man!"

"Sorry, don't raise your voice, Aphmau or one of her friends could hear you....."

"You're such a Princess......MAN UP!" Laurance exclaimed teasingly

"What if I don't want to? What if I want to stay the way Aphmau knows me, and will hopefully grow to love me." I said softly while pouting slightly.

"Oh well. Let's go on patrol at the wall that your 'girlfriend' built." He said smirking.

"Shut up Laurance...." I still patrolled the wall with him anyways.

Brendon's POV

I paced out in front of Kawii~Chan's house rehearsing what I would say to ask her out.

"I-I really like you, And time seems to slow when I am around around you, it's like moving pictures, so would you like t-to go and see a moving picture with me?"

I look up and who do I see standing there listening, not Kawii~Chan, it has to be Lucinda.

"I would like to accept your request to watch a movie, pick me up at 4?"

"U-um sure L-Lucinda......"
She notices my stuttering, and her eyes turn dark.

"Unless you meant to say otherwise...."

"NO! I-I'll meet you at the theater so you have time to get ready...."

Her eyes lighten up a little bit.

"Okay, sounds good see you there!"
She walks towards her house.

"Oh man, I really wish had asked Kawii~Chan on on a date....."

"Kawii~Chan would gladly accompany Brendon~kun on a date, as long as it doesn't involve me getting wet!" Kawii~Chan responded from behind me while letting out a playful hiss.

"Hey, why doesn't Brendon~kun pick Kawii~Chan at 4:00?"

"S-sounds g-good K-Kawii~Chan."

"Unless you have other plans, do you Brendon~kun?"

"O-OF COURSE NOT! Only you!"I said with a fake smile gracing my face.

"Great! Kawii~Chan will see Brendon~kun at 4:00, bye!"

"Bye Kawii~Chan, see you at 4:00!"
I walk away exhaling slowly.

What.have.I.done?!

Two girls, same time.

Ugh.

WHY ME?!

I weeped inside my mind as I walked away, heading towards my house to get ready.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey mah kittenz! Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment telling me what you think!

(Edited)