Chapter 16:

OMG! I can't belive i've made it this far! Thank you for the love and support you guys always seem there to suppy my life with. Thank you so much! On with your story! (=^_^=)

Garroth's POV

I was at the base of the hill that held the cave I was captured in, slowly trudging towards the village, for I was still exhausted from healing myself. Some people, like Sasha and Zenix, were staring at me rather rudely. Others tried to rush to my aid. I brushed them off, repeating the words:
" Her knight......is....coming.........."
That was all I could think of. While it was probably better for me to get some sleep, I couldn't rest knowing Aphmau was out there. I reached the base of the hill her house us on as Laurance traveled right past me. As he past me, he purposely knocked his shoulder into mine. We had a secret code that we used whenever we were talking or wanted to talk about Aphmau. Shoulder knock means 'back away from MY woman'. We made a promise to respect the signs. I'm about to break that promise. I sighed. I would do anything for Aphmau. I walked into her house, like old times. She wasn't in the kitchen, and she probably wouldn't be in the basement. I walked up the stairs and lightly knocked on Aphmau's door before I came in.

Aphmau's POV

I heard a light knock on my door, and looked up. Garroth came into the room, and I immediately got myself away from the wall. He came a little bit closer.
"Aphmau.......are you o-okay?" he said, his eyes filled to the brim with worry.
"You're asking if I'M okay?! Look at you Garroth! Your a mess!" I teased.
His eyes widened as he spoke softly.
"Aphmau?.................I thought......You didn't remember me..." He said full of sorrow, I WASN'T GONNA LIE TO HIM!
"I did forget you Garroth, but I got it back, I don't know how, but don't tell Laurance, okay?" He widened his eyes with understanding.
"What did he do?" he asked. should I really tell him? You should tell him EVERYTHING. The nagging voice in my head is speaking to me again! I sighed. I wasn't gonna lie to him again.
"he...um.....a-asked m-me....o-out..." I said stuttering over every word. I guess this makes me the stutter queen right? He nodded once, he already knew?!
"how did you know?" I asked. He swiftly tossed the question aside.
"How about we train you in the ways of Irene?" He said smirking. I would have to ask my question again later.
"I would LOVE to Garroth! And can it be before 5? That's my date with Laurance, but I can tell he's up to something, so I want to be able to defend myself, I can be my own knight in shining armour!" I said. He smiled and ruffled my hair as I smacked him lightly in the arm.
"There she is!" he said laughing. I blushed lightly. He could never love someone like you! Yes he can, and he does! STUPID VOICE IN MY HEAD! I sighed playfully and looked into his eyes. I took a step closer. He started to get a little nervous, I could tell.
"Nervous Garroth? You know, if someone is nervous occasionally it means that they need to tell someone something..." I said teasingly. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish. I took a step back, laughing. He looked at me in confusion.
"What's so funny?!" He asked me.
"You are so easy to tease!" I said. But then I made my face turn into a soft, smiling, tell-me-everything face.
"You know you can tell me anything...right?" I asked curiously. My guard is apparently a fish these days.
"I-I.....uh.......HAVE TO FEED MY CAT!" he said, then ran off. I giggled a bit, then went to go pick out my outfit for my training, then picked another outfit for my date with the devil.
Today's gonna be a Loonnngggg day.

date with the devil.......so true Aph, so true.........I wrote ALOT this morning! In THIS BOOK i'm going to be making a Christmas oneshot, It won't effect the relationships of the people in this story. Have a good day!
p.s. my mom's taking me out of school to get highlights XD