Chapter 17: Training

Hey mah kittenz! HAPPY NEW YEARS! SO SORRY IT'S LATE! I've been thinking if making a new book, and possibly deleting some of my other stories, any who, ON WITH THE STORY!

Aphmau's POV

I got on my training outfit and quickly ran out if the door, heading to the guard training center. (The old guard post thingy) I raced inside and bumped right into Garroth, who was currently standing right outside the doors. He looked down at me and smiled as I blushed in embarrassment.
"S-Sorry..." I said, trying to look at my feet.
"N-No problem..." he said.
"Stutter king!" I said as I raced inside the Guard place.
"H-HEY!" he said blushing.
"There he goes again!" I said giggling, eyes alight with laughter. He grinned as he chased me in.
"Wait up!" he said, trying desperately not to trip as he ran. I quickly ran up the stairs into the first room I saw, which just happened to be Garroth's room. What amazing luck. I shyt and locked the door behind me, knowing he wouldn't break down his own door. I heard heavy footsteps go up to the door.
"APHMAU! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I covered my mouth, trying not to let any sound escape to alert him of my actual location in the room. I spun around, almost knocking into the bedside table, and I noticed something.....odd.
"APHMAU! OPEN UP!" He screamed through the door. I picked up the picture frame, taking a closer look at the photo. I was a picture of me and Garroth dancing, the night Donna and Logan were married. I smiled softly, slightly laughing under my breath. Apparently my guard has super hearing.
"A-Aphmau? I know your in there." he said. I opened the door, the picture still in my hands.
"Garroth, don't you know it's rude to come looking for someone?"
"But what if you were in danger?" he mumbled, embarrassed. I smiled and held up the picture frame as I spoke.
"In danger from amazing memories? Oh, scary!" I said in a teasing tone. All of the color immediately drained from his face.
"W-where did you g-get that?" he asked, his thickly accented voice shaking.
"Um, from your bedside table silly!" I said in a 'duh' tone.
"W-w-w-why were you looking t-t-there?" he asked, being the usual stutter king he is.
"Because, I was backing away from the door, and I was about to trip over the table, so naturally, I had to see what I almost tripped on!" I explained.
"B-but....." he weakly argued. I put my forefinger against his lips.
"Shhh....." I said.
"Let's keep this picture away fron Laurance, okay?" I said, smiling lightly. He nodded because he still couldn't speak, as my forefinger was still on his lips. I realized this and quickly pulled away my finger.
"S-sorry, I don't know what came over me, I just... Ugh." I said leaning my forehead on his muscular cheast.
"I don't know what to do anymore..." I said, a small tear slipping down my cheek. He brought my chin up and wiped away the tear.
"For now, we train." He said, firmly but softly. I couldn't help but look into his eyes, after all his was looking staight at mine.
"Alright." I said quietly.

I will update Training part 2 later today. See ya mah Kittenz! ~Nya!
-Kitten