Chapter 8: Time stopping

OMG, Garroth got hit by a car if you didn't know by the discription, onwards with the story!

Aphmau's POV

I turned around to see none other than LAURANCE KISSING ME! I pulled back quick enough to see Garroth stumble out of the restaurant and wander into oncoming traffic. I saw the car coming. I saw the hurt expression on his face as he looked into the blinding headlights of the car. I heard the grinding of his bones under the front left wheel. I heard his scream of agony and pain. Even worse...I watched him fall...

Laurance's POV

I took advantage of Garroth not remembering anything and kissed Aphmau when she turned around. I was right behind Aphmau chasing Garroth to stop him from getting to the street. I saw and heard everything Aphmau did, but I wasn't as shicjed seeing as I was OBVIOUSLY more battle hardened than her. I immediately took out my phone and called 911. They told me they were sending an ambulance right then. I said "you better!" into the phone and ended the phone call. I looked.over at Aphmau, who was crying hysterically. I tried to hug her to comfort her, but she pushed me away.
"THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT LAURANCE! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING WHEN GARROTH STARTED ACTING MORE CONFIDENT! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
She screamed sobbing harder. I saw Garroth's cheast moving up and down slowly. He wasn't going to make it. I knew it. Only question...did Aphmau know?

Aphmau's POV

I was crying hysterically. This was all LAURANCE! His name written on everything in Garroth's blood! I sobbed harder at that thought. At this point I was wheezing, sniffling, and crying all at the same time. I sobbed and fell onto Garroth's cheast clutching his arms and hugging him as hard as I could. I felt a small string tug at my heart leading towards his. It needed power to do what it intended. I gave it my whole being, my life force, in hope that it would give Garroth his back. I felt myself slowly draining. I felt strong arms wrap around me and pick me up. I snuggled into the warm embrace as I heard Laurance say: "H-how?!"
If Laurance wasn't holding me, than who was? It couldn't be Garroth, could it?
"Garroth?" I whispered softly.
"I'm here Aphmau."
I used the last of my energy and smiled.

Garroth's POV

I picked up a fading Aphmau in my arms.
"H-how?!" Laurance asked.
"Garroth?" I heard Aphmau whisper.
"I'm here Aphmau." and she smiled up at me with that beautiful smile of hers and slowly closed her eyes.
"She needs rest Laurance, why don't you take her seeing as your in a relationship with her." I said harshly.
If he hadn't given my that stupid potion, everything would be normal. I would beva stuttering mess, and Aphmau would still be smiling her beautiful smile.
"I-i just kissed her. She pulled.away a second after, i-if you think about it, why would I dare you to ask my girlfriend out?" He had a point.
" No more interfering with my life Laurance."
He walk away to call 911 and cancel the ambulance.
Does he ever listen?
Nope.
I looked down at Aphmau in my arms, sleeping like the little angel she is...
Time seemed to stop when I'm with her.

Garmau, A Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें