Chapter 18: Kitten and Rose

Hey! This is just a filler chapter so you people aren't confused when Kitten (me!) and Rose are somehow in Phoenix Drop hehe~ Nya~ ON WITH THE STORY!

Kitten's POV

My back was leaning on the ragged rocks in the cave me, Rose, and Zane are in. I was surveying how far it was from here to Phoenix Drop.
"Rose!" I shouted into the cave, my eyes never leaving the sight of Phoenix Drop in the distance.
"Almost done back here!" she shouted back. I finally tore my eyes away from the village and turned to Rose, who was tying up Zane to a rock that could easily be turned into an alter. I spotted a picture on the wall and walked towards it to investigate further. It was a picture of Zane kissing Aphmau, but her eyes were closed. Was she SLEEPING?! That is just creepy. I shuddered and walked back to an unconscious Zane and a tired Rose.
"Come on Rose, good tying, that will hold him for a while at least." She smiled at me weakly.
"Slapping him unconscious was tiring." she said, looking at the multiple red marks on his face.
"Well, might wanna hurry up regaining strength, we gotta get out of here before this guy wakes up." I say, pointing to the monster that is Zane.
"Okay, where to?" Rose asked curiously. I smirked.
"To Phoenix Drop of course, we have an invitation!"

As I said before this is a filler, I will update maybe once or twice more before I am done updating for the day. I am almost always available for chatting, so don't be afraid ti send me a message! See ya mah kittenz! Nya~
~Kitten

Drfuntime as Rose