Chapter 21: Date with the Devil part 2

Hi mah kittenz!!!! I just had a sudden insperation to write and I had a little free time! *giggles* ON WITH THe STORY!!!!! I missed saying that XP

Aphmau's POV
I took Laurance's arm and we walked out the door. I talked to zoey earlier about this, and she was watching Levin and Malachi for me. Laurance looked at me and smiled brightly, as if he couldn't believe he was actually going on a date with me, but there was something in his eyes that said he was sorry, but for what? I shyly smiled back and blushed on cue. I had to make him believe that I was still under that love potion stuf. Wait.......love potion.......potion......LUCINDA!!!! I felt myself starting to lose my temper, but I quickly calmed myself down. Lucinda.....that b****....... I shyly looked away from Laurance to see Aaron, watching from the trees. I gave him a hopeful look, asking, no, begging for help. He nodded once, saying that yes, he would protect me, and dissapeared into the scenery. I sighed in relief and looked back at Laurance, then quickly looked at the ground because I realized that he was staring at me. We started to pass the tall guard tower, and I looked up to the lookout post to see both Dante and Garroth overlooking the village. Garroth noticed me immeadiatly, and his ocean blue eyes bore into mine from afar. He held a message in his eyes, one that I couldn't reconize. Dante walked up behind Garroth and tapped his shoulder. Garroth slowly turned around to face Dante, breaking eye contact with me in doing so. I looked back at Laurance, who was looking at me with a hint of confusion on his face.
"Aphmau, may I ask you a question?" Laurance asked, the urgancy to know in his voice.
"U-um, sure?" I said, slightly confused as to why he would want to ask me a question.
"Why were you kissing Garroth?" He asked with a hurt tone. I have to think of an answer, and fast.
"Well, you see......Garroth actually kissed me first, and he wouldn't let me get away. He invited me to train with him earlier that day, and I had accepted. Is that how he normally trains with people?" I asked, faking confusion. Laurance angerly glared up at the gaurd tower. I saw in his eyes that he would deal with Garroth later, his facial expression changed as he looked at me lovingly.
"If you didn't want to kiss me, I would be fine with that, and I would let you be able to get away, unlike Garroth, he's always that rude by the way." He lies, Garroth is nicest person ever, and I am willing to risk everything just to prove it. But I suppose I have to keep playing this game for a little while longer.
"In the time that I've known him, which granted, is not that long, he's actually been really nice, you know, except for the whole kissing thing." I wrinkled my nose slightly to help fake my distgust at the kiss. Garroth is also the perfect guy, perfect gentlemen if you will. And he's an amazing kisser. Laurance laughed lightheartedly at my reaction. I realized that we had been walking for a while, I quickly looked away from Laurance to see that we were in the middle of the woods. I quickly looked back at Laurance, making sure that confusion was evident in my eyes. He chuckled quietly at my confused expression.
"Don't worry, I'm just taking you to the lake for a quick loom, nothing more." He said. A slight smirk flew across his lips, but then quickly dissapated. He always smirks when he's lying or teasing, and he didn't sound like he was teasing.
"Oh, okay....." I said, raising a suspicious eyebrow at him. What was he thinking?

Laurance's POV

She raised a suspicious eyebrow at me, I couldn't contain my smirk from slipping across my face. Wait, the only reason that she could've known that I was lying was if she had gotten back her memory..........s***......I'm in SO much trouble........ We arrived at the lake and stood by the water side. I heard a slight rustling in the bushes behind us. That was my cue.

Aphmau's POV

I gazed across the sparkling waterside and let out a small sigh. It's been a while since I've been here last, and the last time that I was here, things didn't go so well...... I heard a slight rustle in the bushes behind us, and put my guard up instictivly. I heard Laurance sigh directly after and I looked at him with an ungaurded and innocent expression. He looked at me with great sorrow, then closed his eyes.
"Forgive me..." He softly wispered. I was about to ask what he meant when someone grabbed me from behind. Their cold hand wrapped around my stomach while the other hand covered my mouth and nose with a white cloth. I gasped, accidentally breathing in the chemicals on the cloth. My eyes slowly started to close as I realized who the cold hands belonged to. I'd know them anywhere. Zane........ My eyes closed as I fell into a void of pitch blackness.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'm so evil. I have more time and more ideas!!!! YAY!!!
I'm updating later today (hopefully) if I don't, you won't murder me in cold blodd because then I couldn't write the story! Bye mah kittenz!!!!! 💜😈