2.You owe me

-
Jorge's Pov
-

"I see ya later" One of the guys yelled at me before I turned my motor on. I left college and just in a couple minutes I reached the street I'm living in from now on.
I know my younger brothers Damien and Ruggero will like it here more than I will. I wished I could just simply leave and start over again. But it still rubs over my heart like stone against flesh. 

Once I arrived number 16, I stopped my motor and placed it in the guarden, not really into the mood to walk to the garage I looked up as bus number seven stopped right in the front of our house and my two brothers walked towards me.

"Why so suprised? Not everyone has a car or a motor like you" Damien groaned, opening the door. "Damn I'm hungry"

"Dude you've litterally eat way to much food at school. I remember you stood by the cantine 24/7" Ruggero grinned as he stopped in the front of me.

"I said I was hungry, not hungry for food but hungry for something else" Damien joked, leaving us.

"Is it true you got kicked out of class your first hour?"

"No not really, I just wanted to leave. Knowing the school a bit better"

"Yeah right" he chuckled.

He just kept on talking, but my thoughts were somewhere else as I saw the same girl I met today stepping out of the schoolbus walking straight to our direction. I liked her blue outfit matching her white shoes.

She's just beautiful and I had this feeling.

I wanted to get to know her.

"Mate are you even here?" Ruggero asked a bit offended.

I shook my head, still looking at her. Waiting for her to talk to me or even see me. But she didn't.

She opened the door of the garden beside my house.

"Hey Martina" Ruggero spoke, waving at her. Perhaps realising I stared at her.

"Oh hey" she semt to be a bit suprised as her eyes shifted to us for a few seconds.

How could I not..How could I possibly forget her?

"How was your schoolday?" Rugge smiled brightly.

Dude, don't smile to her that way.

"Eh good" she mumbled, but not even looking at us as she walked into her house. She actually sembt broken. Not that I could know.

"You're still going to stand there all the time or what?" Damien shouted all the way from the livingroom.

I shrugged, walking inside of the livingroom and spended the day with my brothers by the tv. Gaming or watching topgear. My mind still didn't work with theirs just by the thoughts of Martina. I owe her an apology after my behaviour

I litterally asked her the most stupid things.

Ugh I'm so..

"Jorge" I looked up, snapped out of my thoughts as I realised my brothers were talkinh to me. "We go to our rooms since you don't talk anymore" damien said.

"Sure" I said, rubbing my chin.

They left my room in a couple seconds as I turned my tv off. We do have one in the livingroom, but we got more privacy here since maids are everywhere in this house when they clean up the mess we've made.

I opened my window, glanced at the house beside me. She lives there. Martina and her father. I truelly just have no idea why I didn't go to her house. Perhaps it would even be better for not talking to her today. She might think I stalk her or that I only can think about her.

Well..Maybe that's true.

And there I saw a glimb of her passing by a window. Would that be her room? Probably it is.

I stared at the roof of our houses, one straightline. I could just..

**
"Make sure you have complete your work tomorrow" the teacher said as the bell rang.

Quickly I stood up, almost running to the cantine with some friends I made the other day. I noticed I've got into this group of idiots who like to follow someone. And I guess that someone would become me.

My eyes roamed around in the cantine, they stopped as they saw Camilla.

"Want some drinks?" A guy, black haired asked me. He must be Diego if i'm right.

"Nah. I have to do something, see ya later"

-
Martina
-

"Believe me, Mason deserves better. I don't even get him anymore. He's adorable and we would make a great team together"

"That's true. You can just try it out right? I mean he is single"

"Not completly and you know that. Not that it bothers me"

And there I cried. Inside of the toilet, a locked door eating my lunch.
It broke me when I heard them talking about me or the people I care about.

"Do you hear that?" Another voice mentioned.

"No, what?"

"Someone's crying"

Crap.

And there I did it.

Whiping the tears from my face with my sleeves and ran out of the ladiesroom.

I heard them giggling as I passed them by. I hate my life.

Shocked I look up as I bump against someone. It hurted quite much since I was about to run away.

It was him.

"I was looking for you" he sighed while I moved quickly away from him. "Why are you crying?"

He asked a bit worried, walking towards me. I didn't knew if I had to be scared or glad that he was talking to me when the same girls stepped out of the ladiesroom, still laughing because of me.

"They bully you?"

I shook my head. But how could he believe that in anyway?

"Why are you looking for me?" I mumbled, staring at the ground.

"I owe you an apologise for my behaviour" he murmured, taking one step closer to me. "You can just look at me if you want to."

"I ehm" I laughed a bit shyly. "It's okay"

"No, not really I think" he said as some girls looked at us. It made me scared.

"I pick you up tonight" he grabbed my hand as they kept staring at us. Would he do this for me?

"Why? I d-"

"At seven"

"No Jorge I-"

"Your hands feel soft, like wow" he chuckled which made me let go of his hand.

"Why are you embarassing me?"

"I'm not. See you tonight"