Day 25(P.2)

I am now sitting right outside the rose room, solemnly confused and broken. I'm staring at my red chucks, studying them as the faint music of the band plays through the rose room doors. They're still practicing.

Then, just what I feared most happened. Harley walks in. She is talking to a couple girls from The Next Step, still in her ballet leotard with some sweatpants pulled up over it.

"Hey, Harper!" She says with cheer.

"Hey.." I sound awful. I feel awful. Harley sits next to me and slumps.

"What's wrong?" What am I going to tell her? I can't tell her about the rule, she'll freak out. Luke needs to tell her himself. I shrug,

"Tired, I guess." She looks at me skeptically but then shrugs it off.

"I was going to see Luke and the band, wanna come?" I honestly don't. Not after what happened. But, if I say no, she'll become even more suspicious. I nod and get up, following behind her.

She flings open the doors to the rose room, and acts fine. I can't imagine Lukes face right now. I Look up at him, and his eyes are staring at Harley, pain clear. His face is red, and his eyes are sort of puffy. He stops playing his guitar, causing the others to stop as well. My eyes drift to Theo, and he's staring at me as well with the phrase "I'm sorry" written in his eyes.

"Harley..." Luke trails, and John rubs in between his eyes. James looks annoyed. "Sorry guys, I'm going to take a minute with Harley..." He sets his guitar down and hops off stage, taking Harley out the doors and closing them to talk with her.

I stand there awkwardly for a moment, and then shoot John a glare. He frowns and sort of scrunched his lips together in a "sorry" type of way. My eyes, again, drift to Theo, and he sheepishly smiles at me. It's still the smile I knew and loved, but it was strained. It was a friend type of smile. He bites his lip, and his eyes become glossy.

And that's when my heart broke.