Day 3

I walk down the sidewalk and see Theo playing for money on the street. He's not doing so well. It's not that he's not good, it's just there is barely anyone around.

So, I decide to join in.

He smiles once he sees me, his eyes lighting up. He plays a little more intense, trying to show off. I laugh and he grins. I start to sing along, smiling at people as they walk by. A couple people stop and clap along.

One little girl, clapping and singing sticks out to me. I take her by the hand and bring her out to our little "sidewalk stage". I twirl her around while I sing and squat down to sing with her. She doesn't know the words pretty well, but she still is getting into it. I look up at Theo and he is smiling ear to ear. He has admiration in his eyes. I cant tell if its to me or the little girl.

~~

After that we walk into the recording studio, laughing about our experience. I am astonished to see Luke and this other girl, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes looking intensely into each other's eyes. Luke is strumming a song to her, singing in his low, romantic voice. I remember him singing like this to his mom on her birthday.

It doesn't take long for me to notice it's a love song. Ooh, Luke has a crush! Or is it a girlfriend and he just hasn't told me?

After the song is over, the girl giggles. I'm guessing she works at next step, she has athletic leggings and shirt on.

Luke sees me and tells the girl he'll be right back. she nods.

"Luke?! Who is that!?" I ask, excitedly and Theo makes an "oooh" sound.

"That, is my girlfriend, thank you very much." He looks so proud.

"How long have you been seeing her?" I ask and Theo dramatically fake cries,

"My little boy is growing up!" Luke punches him in the arm and answers,

"Almost a month now. Her name is Harley. You'll really like her." We look back at her and she waves kindly. Luke continues,  "I haven't told anyone because a) Leia would be ticked. b) rumors spread. and c) actually I guess there isn't a c." I roll my eyes and say,

"Well, you go get her, tiger. She's lucky to have you." He gives me a "thanks" and hustles back to her, hugging her and gently telling her sweet things. Aw, they're so cute.

~

Before we leave Theo softly exclaims,

"We need to make a ship name for them." I nod. Just then Jude comes out of no where,

"i think we need to make a ship name for you." Theo laughs and looks at me, red faced.

Oh, Brother.