One-Shot Contest.:3

Hey, all!

I've decided to hold a...

DIFFERENT ONE-SHOT CONTEST!

*screams loudly*

Avi: *screams loudly*

He can't do that because he's dead.

...

I'm a terrible person...

ANYWAY!

I am going to hold a contest for Different one-shots!

Here are the rules!

Rules:

1. Must be at least 1000-2000 words. It cannot go over or under.

2. You could write whatever you want if it is in the Different universe.

3. I do not care about cursing, but use less than five curse words. Anymore than that will cause disqualification. If you want to use more, please PM me.

4. Do not bash on anyone else entering the contest. This will end in automatic disqualification.

5. Absolutely no sexual content. If two characters make love/have sex, it could be implied, but no descriptions.

6. You may vote on any other contestants' entries but not on your own.

7. The one-shot could be about any character(s) you want.

8. You may use my writing from any of the books if you ask me first. Not doing so will end in disqualification.

9. The one-shot could be happy, sad, heartwarming, angsty, or a mix of the four. The choice is yours.

10. Have fun!

The contest starts right now and will end on July 8th!

I will choose the top five one-shots, which I will narrow down to two and then I'll choose a winner!

Let the one-shot games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor.;)

Remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤