Chapter Three

Esther smirked as she pushed her brother out if the way, glaring at Mitch while doing so. The Alphmega looked away, not wanting to be intimidated by her glare.

"What do you want?" Avi practically growled, shaking his head as his eyes turned red. Esther smiled at him, amused by his short temper. "Did you forget what you did to me?"

"Oh, calm down Avi! It's was five years ago! Get over it!"

Avi glared at her once more, shaking his head as he stood by Tori. Tori glared at her husband's sister, wondering why he was talking to her like this.

What did she do to Avi?

Mitch stood up, shyness taking over his entire body. He smiled at Esther, his cheeks becoming red from his bashfulness. She turned around, glaring at him when she did. Everyone bedsides Mitch glared at her, all of them the same thought at the same time.

No one glares at Mitch and gets away from it!

"What do you want?" Esther asked, her glare turning from one of anger to one of distaste. "It must not be important f you don't tell me right away."

"It is important, I promise."

"Then tell me! I don't have time for an Omega's stupidity!"

Mitch frowned, wanting to correct her. He wanted to tell her that he is an Alphmega, but he didn't want her to get more angry than she already is. He blushed once more, smiling at Esther despite how rude she was being.

"I just wanted you to know that I think you're very pretty."

Esther scoffed, shaking her head. All that waiting just for an idiotic compliment? Mitch frowned, noticing her scoff right away. Alyssa was about to yell at her for scoffing, but Kevin stopped her. Alyssa became very violent very quickly.

Very violent.

"I'm sorry," Mitch whispered, playing with his fingers. Scott shook his head, walking up to his husband. "I...I just wanted to tell that I think you're pretty because everyone deserves to know that they're pretty."

"You do not have to be sorry," Scott spoke up, kissing Mitch's forehead as he glared at Esther. "He did nothing. You should be the one apologizing."

"I have nothing to be sorry for! He shouldn't say irrelevant things all the time!"

Mitch looked at the ground, ashamed of his recent actions. The funeral and Esther's rude behavior became too much, causing him to cry silently. He wiped his eyes, trying to keep quiet so Esther won't make fun of him. He felt a hand on his back, realizing that it was Ben who was comforting him.

"Go upstairs, Mitchy. You're tired. It's been a long day and you deserve to rest. I love you."

Mitch nodded, walking upstairs as Ben smiled at him sadly. When the younger Omega heard the door close, he turned around to see that Scott's eyes turned black. The Lead Alpha yelled at Esther, pushing her back a bit.

"YOU DO NOT TALK TO MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HURT YOU! UNDERSTAND?!"

"I understand clearly," Esther replied, smirking as she pushed Scott roughly. She smiled at Avi, shaking her head as she did. "Baby brother, it's been so long. I mi-"

"GO!"

Esther shook her head, finally leaving as Avi slammed the door. Jessi frowned, walking up to the Alpha with a frown on their face