Chapter One

Don't blame me...blame Qu33n26 ...xD

Nine months later

Mitch took deep breaths, his back hurting from falling on the floor. He whimpered at the contractions that came every two or so minutes, crying at the one that was a more painful than the other ones. His broken water spread across the floor, disabling him from standing up or he'll slip. He sniffed, wiping the tears away to call for Scott.

"Scott?"

His voice was trembly and quiet, barely above a whisper. He let out a sob, trying his best to sit up. Melody, Nel, and Alex are at his parents because of him giving birth and now he wished that his parents were here to help him.

"Scott?!"

Mitch's voice was louder, but it was whispery. Mitch cried harder, using the counter to support himself. Another contraction hit, making him lose his balance and fall down roughly. He sobbed on his hands, gripping at his once-again purple hair.

"SCOTT?!"

Mitch practically screamed, rubbing at his big stomach. He remembered that Scott was at work, causing him to cry more. He was by himself, with no one o take him to the hospital.

Avi and Tori live thirty minutes away and they are always working non-stop. Also, Jordyn is a year old! She needs more attention.

Kevin and Alyssa are at the hospital 24/7 to see how the female Beta's health is doing. With the twins being two years old now, Erik and Ariel became more active and playful. There's no way Kevin and Alyssa could come.

"Scott, I need you. Please come back."

Scott worked at The Council now, the Lake Tahoe area anyway. He is the Leader of the section everyone lives in and established amazing laws. Everyone agreed with them and respected him greatly.

Well...most everyone.

"Scott, our babies are coming. Please hurry up."

After worrying constantly about this pregnancy, Scott and Mitch found that they will have twins again! This time, two girls! Scott was honestly excited and he can't wait.

"Mitch? Where are you, baby?"

Mitch sobbed in relief, his voice barely there because of how hard he was crying. He heard Scott walk upstairs, the gasp from his husband making him look up. Scott's eyes were wide and apologetic, shaking his head while doing so.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Let's go!"

Mitch put his arms up like a little child would, bringing a smile to Scott's face. The Lead Alpha picked up his husband, walking some stairs carefully. Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, wiping away the tears sweetly.

"We'll get there in no time, baby. It's all okay. Everything is going to be okay. We'll see our girls."

Mitch nodded, another contraction coming through. He cried silently, holding onto Scott tighter now. Scott finally reached the car, buckling Mitch in carefully. Mitch smiled when his husband kissed his forehead gently, knowing that everything will be okay.

"We'll get there, baby."

Scott started the car, holding Mitch's hand lovingly.