Chapter Five

"Scott, I need to tell you something."

"Yes, Mitchy?"

Mitch sighed, looking at his children. After learning that he was a Special, he wondered if one or more of his children will be a Special.

I really hope so.

"Do you think one of our children could be a Special or at least an Alphmega?"

Scott tilted his head, nodding a bit as he thought it. Subconsciously, he wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist. Mitch smiled as his husband rubbed his tummy, tilting his head so he could look at him.

"Babe, I have a question."

"Yes, love?"

Mitch smiled at the nickname, sighing as he thought of the question and how to ask it. He looked up at his husband, finally knowing what to say.

"What will you doing if you realized that I was pregnant again?"

"I love our baby more than anything. We have fo-five children already and I will love our sixth one as well."

Mitch smiled at the question, his dream of Macy still wandering in his mind. He thought of my question, looking up at Scott once more.

"Want to know the name if we have one?"

"What will it be?"

"JOHN CENA!"

A/N: April Fools!xD The real chapter five will be up later in the day.xD Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the prank and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧