Chapter Seven

Guys...

Comment. I'm thirsty for them comments.xD

Also...I'm sorry.

Slight abuse and Suicide warning.

"Thank you so much, Leeanna," Scott replied, smiling when the seventh grader handed him Alex. "You're a great babysitter."

"Thank you, Scott," the brunette replied, smiling while adjusting her glasses. "Mariposa slept the entire time. How are you guys? You and Mitch, I mean."

"We've been better."

Leeanna nodded sadly, hugging Scott tightly before smiling at Mitch. She let go of the Lead Alpha and hugged the Special, sighing quietly.

"I'm so sorry, Mitchy. Macy would have been amazing."

Mitch nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat. He didn't want to cry!

Don't cry, Queen. Everything will be okay. Your princess is happy.

"Well, I've got to go now. I'll see you all later."

Scott waved goodbye to the Beta, looking over at Mitch. He smiled, hugging his husband and kisses him gently on his temple.

"My little Council Member. I'm so happy that you read that book by yourself."

"You helped me," Mitch pointed out, looking at the ground. "I barely read the first paragraph."

"That's okay. Your reading has improved a lot. I'm so proud of you, baby. You're meant to do amazing things."

Mitch smiled, nodding his head in agreement as he kissed his husband. The doorbell rang, causing Scott to walk over to it. When he opened it, his smile grew.

"Kevlyssa and Tavi! Hello, my friends!"

"Hi," Tori replied, setting Jordyn down. She ran over to Melody, a big smile on her face. "I have some amazing news for you two!"

"Oh, news! I like news! Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"Mitch, what do we say?"

Mitch blushed a bit, smiling apologetically as he looked over at Tori.

"Tell me...please."

"Good," Scott complimented, smiling a bit. He hugged Mitch closely, looking down at him. "You know, since you're technically an Omega anymore, I don't need to punish you anymore."

"Technically, you sill have to," Kevin spoke up, smiling sadly at Mitch. The Special nodded, terror in his eyes. "Yes, he is a Special, but he was born an Omega. He will still have to follow the rules an Omega follows. Sorry, Mitchy."

"It's okay," Mitch replied, shrugging his shoulders. "They're rules. I'm supposed to follow them, no matter what."

"Oh my gosh, you're too good of an Omega," Alyssa spoke up, bringing a smile to Mitch's face. "You've only been punished a handful of times, but you didn't deserve them. You're a great Omega, Mitchy."

"Thank you," Mitch responded, a smile on his face. He giggled when he saw Avi jumping a bit, tilting his head a bit. "Why are you so happy, Dragon?"