Chapter Thirty

WARNING: psychical and sexual abuse, mentions of sexual abuse, miscarriage

When Mitch woke up the next morning, he instantly denied the fact that he was raped. He stretched a bit, whining at the pain that was at his lower back. He stood up, whimpering as tears rolled down his cheeks.

That did not happen. I'm fine.

Yes it did. Get over it. That guy didn't even use a condom.

Mitch widened his eyes, shaking his head as more tears rolled down his cheeks. He fell to the ground, unable to pick himself help as he thought about the inevitable.

Please don't let me be pregnant. Please.

He stood up, realizing that he was naked from last night's events as he wiped away his tears. He picked up his crop top and shorts Jennah put in his room last night, putting them on shakily as he sobbed loudly.

"SHUT UP!"

Mitch jumped when someone slammed on the door, wiping his eyes as he put on his high heels. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for today.

Too bad he didn't know what was ahead of him.

"Boss, there's Pussy Cat! I found him!"

Every stripper besides Jennah, Matt, and Lindsey glared at him, shaking their heads while murmuring derogatory terms. Mitch ignored them the best he could, walking up to the boss with tears in his eyes. The boss scoffed, shaking his head as he glared at Mitch.

"I was told that you had sex with a client but told everyone that you were raped. What is your problem?!"

Mitch was about to answer, but nothing came out. The boss shook his head, grabbing Mitch's chin to look at him furiously.

"You lied to me and failed to give me money last night. It's punishment time. Poppy, give me the branding iron!"

Mitch waited for everyone to leave, but they didn't. They watched Mitch, smirking at him while Poppy handed the boss a metal beam with TB backwards on it. Mitch looked at it, not quiet understanding what it was.

"Pull your shirt up," the boss threatened, putting the branding iron near the fire. Mitch widened his eyes, shaking his head while more tears rolled down his cheeks. "Oh, a disobeying Omega. More punishments."

Mitch backed up a bit, screaming when two males stopped him. One male practically ripped Mitch's shirt off, making the Special think of Ricky. Mitch screamed, flashbacks coming back as he sobbed uncontrollably.

"Shut up!"

The other male put his hand over Mitch's mouth, nodding at the boss. The boss smirked, instantly putting the branding iron on Mitch's back. Mitch screamed even louder, his face red and cheeks wet with tears. The boss smirked, motioning for the males to throw Mitch on the ground. They obeyed, laughing when the boss applied more pressure on Mitch's back. Mitch wailed, trying to ignore the pain while everyone laughed at him.

Except Lindsey, Matt, and Jennah.

"First punishment is over," the boss spoke in a somber tone, shaking his head while he gave someone the iron. He laughed, admiring the TB on Mitch's lower back. "Stand up, Omega. Since you failed to give me money, you must do something for me."

"No," Lindsey yelled, bringing held back by a female. Mitch looked back, not understanding what was going on. "Don't do this to him!"

"D-do what?"

Mitch widened his eyes when he felt the boss kiss his neck, exactly where Scott's Mark is. Mitch tried to fight back, pushing on the boss' shoulders with no prevail.