Chapter Ten

This story might not be as long as the last three. It might be twenty to thirty.:/

"How is that even possible though?"

"She's dead. How can a dead person reveal something like that?"

"Do you know who she wants to kill?"

"Are you sure your mind isn't playing tricks on you?"

"You might be going through denial. There's nothing wrong with that."

Mitch sighed, crossing his arms as everyone's questions practically drowned him. He knew what he saw and what he heard yet no one believed him. Macy was alive in his head and she could be helping him with what the Pack could be going through.

"I'm not going through denial though. Macy is alive in my head and telling me things that are important. It's my job to keep this Pack safe."

"Mitch, I'm the Lead Alpha. I'm supposed to keep the Pack safe."

Mitch sighed, looking at Scott seriously. His eyes turned blue, then red, then yellow, then back to brown. He shook his head, looking at everyone else.

"Just because you're a leader doesn't mean that the rest of the Pack can't help. Yes, I might be a naturally born Omega, but we are not as fragile and delicate as you and The Council thinks. We are strong, mighty, and powerful. We know how to fight our fights even if we could get punished for that.

"Right now, I'm expecting Scott to punish me because I'm speaking how I feel. Omegas are not supposed to do that, but guess what? You're taking away a rank's right to Freedom of Speech. Why is it that two ranks could to speak their minds and fight endlessly while the last rank is forced to stay quiet and resourceful? Why is it that the law only benefits the Alphas and Betas, not the Omegas?

"Sorry, but that is not how Mommy wants to live. I want to live as the first Omega who speaks for himself. Yes, I am Special now, but I will never forget the fact that I was born an Omega. I will forever be proud of the fact that I am a natural born Omega and have pride on that. Before I was nineteen, I hated being an Omega. Now that I am older, I love it!

"I finally appreciate the fact that I am different because everyone of you showed me that being different is okay; however, if you shove me into the 'Omega Box', the one that says that Omegas can't fight and that they must be submissive, then you are making me not different. You are making me similar to everyone else.

"Being similar sucks! I want to be myself and only myself. So please, let me fight. I am not weak nor defenseless. I will sacrifice myself for this Pack so we could finally be at peace. Please, Scott. I could show that Omegas refuse to give up without a fight. Please."

Scott sighed, looking at his Pack members. Avi and Kevin nodded, their eyes wide from Mitch's rant. Tori and Alyssa have similar expressions as their husbands, smirking a bit. Ben and Jessi nodded, wanting to fight alongside Mitch. The Lead Alpha nodded, hugging Mitch close to him.

"Of course, my angel. We just need to find out when to fight."

Mitch giggled, jumping when people began to gather out of the church. Ben's foster mom ran up to Ben, hugging him tightly as she cried silently. His foster dad shook his head, glaring at the Omega fiercely.

"Why did you run out? That behavior is unacceptable. You will be punished once you go home."

"Yes, Sir."

A sudden confidence suddenly came within Mitch. The Special stood up, forgetting about his shy nature as he glared at Ben's father.

"Excuse me, Sir! You shouldn't be allowed to punish your son because of him grieving. Why would you do that?"