Chapter Thirty Two

I'm back.<3

Also, comments make me happy. I know I sound thirsty, but comment a lot? Please? It will make me very happy and besides going to Disney, I wasn't really happy this week...:(

Also, I just found out today that my soon-to-be-stepsister is having a son. I'm going to have a nephew.<3

Esther gave Jordyn over to Alyssa, refusing to look at the Beta. Alyssa glared at her, waiting for an answer. Josh came up to them, wondering why Alyssa was even glaring at Esther in the first place.

"What's go-"

"Why did you put the kids up for adoption?" Alyssa hissed, going up to Esther more. Esther backed up, unable to look at Alyssa. "TELL ME!"

"I-I-"

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down, she just lost her baby," Josh spoke up, defending his sister. That didn't stop Alyssa though.

"What...did...you...do?"

Esther was about to answer when she picked Alyssa roughly. The Beta fell on the ground, making sure that Jordyn didn't fall. Esther ran outside, rain falling on her instantly.

Shoot, shoot, shoot!

She ran under an awning, trying to make herself warm when she saw a small figure wearing provocative clothing. She shook her head, glaring at them meanly.

"I hate prostitutes."

When the figure came closer, Esther widened her eyes and almost screamed. She ran up to the figure, almost dropping to her knees when she saw who the prostitute was.

"Mitch?!"

The figure looked up at her, confirming that if was indeed Mitch. Esther walked up to him, her eyes full of worry as she looked him up and down.

"What happened to yo-"

Mitch widened his eyes, running away so he wouldn't have to talk to Esther. Esther ran after him, despite the fact that she just had a miscarriage.

"MITCH, WAIT!"

Mitch didn't listen, making Esther run faster. Esther finally caught up to Mitch, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. Mitch screamed, tears rolling down his face while Esther refused to let him.

"LET ME GO!"

"Mitch, it's just me! It's Esther!"

"STOP! I DON'T WANT IT! STOP!"

Esther widened her eyes a bit, wondering why Mitch even said that. Mitch cried even harder, falling to his knees in hopes to escape Esther's grip.

"Stop, just stop. I'll do anything you want me to and you could do whatever you want to me. Just...stop."

Esther let Mitch go carefully, watching him tense as his eyes turned blue. She sat down, brushing his blond hair back gently. Mitch still flinched, tramutized after all that happened.

Being forced to join the strip club.

Being laughed at by club goers.