Sneak Peek/ I'm so sorry

Esther gave Jordyn over to Alyssa, refusing to look at the Beta. Alyssa glared at her, waiting for an answer. Josh came up to them, wondering why Alyssa was even glaring at Esther in the first place.

"What's go-"

"Why did you put the kids up for adoption?" Alyssa hissed, going up to Esther more. Esther backed up, unable to look at Alyssa. "TELL ME!"

"I-I-"

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down, she just lost her baby," Josh spoke up, defending his sister. That didn't stop Alyssa though.

"What...did...you...do?"

Esther was about to answer when she picked Alyssa roughly. The Beta fell on the ground, making sure that Jordyn didn't fall. Esther ran outside, rain falling on her instantly.

Shoot, shoot, shoot!

She ran under an awning, trying to make herself warm when she saw a small figure wearing provocative clothing. She shook her head, glaring at them meanly.

"I hate prostitutes."

When the figure came closer, Esther widened her eyes and almost screamed. She ran up to the figure, almost dropping to her knees when she saw who the prostitute was.

"Mitch?!"

Well...here's the surprise I promised in Scömìchelle! I'm sorry if you were expecting a full chapter.:( It's just...it's hard. I look like a hypocrite because I writing Scömìchelle is for fun, but Special and the rest of the Different books are required of me. I'm sorry if this offends anyone. I love the ideas I receive because they help me a lot. I'm just afraid that they do not meet the reader's expectation. I try so hard to make you guys enjoy the chapters in this book and (hopefully) you guys do, but I feel like I don't make you guys happy. It breaks my heart to know that. I want to live to make everyone happy while ignoring my own happiness.

I always put people's happiness before mine and I want to change that, but I'll feel terrible if I do.:(

Anyways, I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶🎤💕