Chapter Twenty Two

Thank you for the birthday wishes, y'all!

My government teacher gave me my first present...it's a voter registry paper. I know who I'm voting for...

Feel the Bern.

Mitch looked over at Jessi, his sadness turning to anger as he looked at them. Jessi had her arms crossed, refusing to take back their statement.

"Jessi, you know well that Mitch is not the number one cause of our problems. Sure, there are problems in our Pack that concern Mitch, but he has never caused a problem in this Pack. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I'm not though," Jessi practically yelled, along at Mitch as tears gathered in their eyes. "Ben has been through so much yet we only care about Mitch! That's all we ever eat about now! Mitch did this, Mitch did that, he did anything at you can think of!

"Ben just lost Jeremy and his foster parents. He lost the only family he has and even though we are married, he has no one. No brother to be the uncle and no parents to be the grandparents. Mitch lost no one!"

Silence.

"I lost my child, Jessi."

Jessi gasped, putting their hand over their mouth. They realized what they said,a tear finally rolling down their cheek as Mitch stop up. The Special was crying, but you could tell that he was trying his best to hide it.

"I carried Macy for nine amazing months. During those nine months, I talked to her, I read to her, I sang to her. I picked out what outfit she was going to wear once she came home from the hospital. I told moms everywhere that I was having a second set of twins and they were jealous yet happy for me. I bought a beautiful painting with a flower on it because she was going to be as beautiful as a flower.

"When I held her, I did not know that all those months, Scott and I lost our baby. I held her tightly, crying heavily as I begged God to give me a chance with her. I didn't and now I must wonder what she wanted to do. So yes, Jessi, I did lose someone."

Mitch walked away, wiping at his eyes furiously as Jessi looked back at him. Tori shook her head, glaring at Jessi a bit as she stood up.

"Jessi, why would you ever do that?! You know perfectly well that he lost Macy! Why would you ever say something like that just to get your point across?"

Jessi opened their mouth then closed it, looking down at the ground. They heard Ben walk downstairs, wanting nothing more than to be held. Avi scoffed, shaking his head as he glared at the couple.

"I understand that Mitch was being rude. I will talk to him later about it and I will make sure that he apologizes to Ben for telling at him. What I don't understand is that you two said that he is the reason why we have problems and that he lost no one. I think that you row should face isolation for two hours because of what you did. I don't know what I'll do with Mitch, but I'll think of something."

"Okay, Sir. I accept your punishment."

"I accept your punishment too."

"Good. Ben, go to Alex's room. Jessi, go to the girls' room. I'll let you know when you can get out."

Ben and Jessi walked upstairs, leaving Avi and Tori to talk alone. Tori sighed, shaking her head as she looked up at her husband.

"All the Omegas have been at each other's necks for a while now. What do we do?!"

Avi shrugged his shoulders, thinking of a perfect idea. He snapped his fingers, a big smile on his face.

"Maybe we could put them in insolation together! It's the perfect plan!"