Chapter Eleven

I'm definitely happier now than I was on Thursday. This week was stressful and made me want to scream.

Wait...

That's every week.

Ben looked out the car window, the conversation between his foster parents making him want to scream.

"Destiny, he deserves to be punished! He's a terrible Omega!"

"Brad, Ben is a sweetheart. I don't really like how you're talking horribly abo-"

"Shut up! You're an Omega. You know perfectly well that Omegas are meant o be seen, not heard."

Ben swallowed the lump in his throat, despising that rule with a passion. When he attended Omega School, that was the one of the rules. The teachers also told that students that rule every day so they could be 'better Omegas than they are right now'.

No wonder why Omegas get so insecure easily.

"Benjamin."

Ben looked up, his eyes turning blue as Brad looked at him. Brad's eyes were red, striking fear in him as he gripped onto his seatbelt.

"What do you say to me when I say your full name?!"

Ben jumped, tears gathering his eyes. He forgot all about that rule because f being in the Pack. He looked at his lap, his hands shaking a bit while Brad glared at him.

"Ye-yes, Si-Sir."

"Stuttering now? Automatic punishment."

"Brad!"

"Shut up, Destiny! You are being punished for running out of the funeral, stuttering, and your friend for talking to me so terribly."

"Yes, Sir."

Ben's eyes turned blue as Destiny shook her head, trying her best not to cry. Brad stopped the car, hopping out to only take Ben out of the car forcibly. The Alpha grabbed the Omega's wrist, squeezing them tightly to leave bruises.

"Your first punishment is five whips on your back and chest. You will count out loud every time I do so. Your second punishment is putting your hand on the glass of the fireplace we have. You have to leave it there for ten minutes. Your third punishment is having to put an entire bottle of soap in your mouth. Your friend better think of what to say before he speaks to me the way he did."

Something snapped in Ben. He angrily pushed his father, smirking when he fell to the ground. He straddled him, punching him hard on the face while Destiny screamed. He hissed in pain when his fist hit the ground, positive that a few bones broke. He went back to punching his foster father, punching him harder each time.

"HOW ABOUT I PUNISH YOU INSTEAD, UH?! I HAVEN'T SEE JEREMY FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND WHEN I WAS FINALLY WITH HIM AGAIN, HE DIED! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IF DESTINY DIED AND YOU WERE GOING TO BE PUNISHED FOR RUNNING OUT OF THE CHURCH?! IT'LL SUCK!

Ben punched Brad's face until the Alpha finally gripped his arms, flipping themselves around. Brad was right about to punch Ben when a Council member gripped his arm, putting it behind him.

"Bradley Morrison, you are arrested for punishing your son terribly. Anything you say or will be held against you in court."

Ben stood up, looking over at a devastated Destiny. Brad glared at Ben whilst being pushed in the back of the police car, shaking his head while he did so. Another Council member checked his hand, sending an apologetic look when Ben hissed.

"I'm sorry, kiddo. You have to go to the hospital. We will send you to another foster home or send you back to your Pack of you have one unless your mother says she wants to keep you."