The Future for the Different Series

Hello, everyone.

I apologize for not updating this a lot. I have lacked motivation for this book and I am surprised that I managed to get to thirty plus chapters.

Anyway...

Even though this series is my baby, there will be that one day when we have to let our babies go.

With that being said...

Special is the last book in the Different series.

I'm sorry, but this is what is best for me. This is my decision and not yours. After this book is finished, the only Different book that will be updated will be the one-shots book. Different is ready to end and even though I am sad about this, I can't help by hope that some of my stress goes away.

I'm going to college.

I'm going to have a lot of homework.

I'm not going to update a whole lot.

And the Different series will only add more onto this list.

This is my decision and I'm proud of it. To the people who helped me make this decision( Kyah and Jaelynn), you two are amazing. I love you two so much.

If you are upset about this, just delete the book from your library/unfollow me.

My mentality is important and it comes first, not a series that literally makes me mentally exhausted just thinking about it.

Anyway, I'm sorry about these news and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤