Chapter Seventeen

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!!!

Ben dropped his jaw, not knowing how to react. Jessi stood right in front of him, their eyes full of unshed tears.

"Wh-why are you here?" Ben asked, not looking back when Avi and Tori stood up. Mitch laid on the couch, obviously tired from today's events. "I tho-thought you left."

"That was all a lie," Jessi began, not walking in yet. They didn't even know if they had the right to enter. "Something happened that made me leave."

Ben nodded, looking back at Avi and Tori to see if he could let Jessi in. The couple hesitated but nodded, going back to the couch to make sure that Mitch is okay. Jessi thanked Ben quietly, walking into the once and inviting home.

Now it was cold and barren.

"I have a lot to say."

"Heck yeah you do," Tori spoke up, crossing her arms as she looked at Jessi. "You could be punished for leaving, Jess. You lied to all of us."

"I know and I deserve any punishment you give me. Let me start from the beginning, please?"

Tori nodded, looking over at Avi. The bearded Alpha looked anger, glaring at Jessi as e waited for their response. Jessi took a deep breath, beginning once more.

"Well, I was supposed to go to my parents. When I was dropped off at the bus station, somebody snatched me. I couldn't fight them off, no matter how hard I tried. I was pushed into the car and when I tried to escape, my captor told everyone that I was her daughter."

"Wait, her?!"

"Yes," Jessi whispered, looking up at Avi with sad eyes. Avi nodded, forgetting his anger. "Esther."

"WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS DO THIS?!"

The Omegas and Tori jumped, not expecting Avi to tell angrily. Mitch moved around, but he didn't wake up. Avi shook his head, crossing his arms. Jessi sighed, starting their strong once more.

"Anyway, we went to her house along with Darien. I was forced to tell her your addresses."

"Whose addresses?!"

"Yours, Scott and Mitch's, and Kevin and Alyssa's," Jessi replied, biting their thumb. Tori gasped, finally putting two and two together. "I didn't know why. I thought that she just wanted to apologize to you guys so I thought about nothing until..."

Jessi sobbed at that point, wiping their eyes as they looked at the ground. Tori shook her head, looking over  at Avi with tears in her eyes. Avi looked angry once more, but it wasn't at Jessi this time.

"She also made me write down a list of Mitch's insecurities so she could make him insecure again. I didn't want to do it! I was forced to put the pregnancy test under the door! She told me to! I didn't want to do it! I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me. I didn't want to anything wrong. It's all my fault that the babies are gone. All my fault."

Tori stood up, hugging Jessi right away. The Omega cried, tears rolling down their cheeks as they hugged Tori back. Avi stood up too, putting a hand on Jessi's back.

"Do you remember the address for Esther's house?"

Jessi nodded, remembering it from the top of their head. Avi nodded, putting the address in his phone. Ben walked up shyly, a small ring in his hand. Jessi nodded, sticking out their hand so that Ben could slide it in.

"You what to marry me?"

"Of course I do. I love you more than anything, Ben. You will be mine forever."