Epilouge

If get confused, Tori Pierce is the daughter of Benessi and A.J( Avriel Joshua) is the son of Kevlyssa.

Fifteen years later

"Wow, that all happened?" Tori Pierce asked, her brown eyes wide. She was sitting on A.J Olusola's lap, trying to understand all of this. "So, A.J and I are name after Auntie Tori and Uncle Avi?"

"Yep," Scott answered, kissing Mitch's temple. Mitch smiled weakly, looking over at Haley and Mariposa."Haley, what's wrong?"

"Did Dad love me? How about Mom? Why did she leave?" Haley asked, putting her head on Mariposa's shoulder. Jordyn frowned, letting go of Melody's hand to hug Haley. "I mean, Dad died because Esther killed him, but Mom..."

"It was hard," Jessi spoke up, tears in their eyes. Ben nodded, kissing Jessi's temple sweetly. "One moment, Tori just gave birth to you. The next moment, she had a pill bottle in her hand. I'm so sorry, Haley."

"Mom and Dad loved you very much," Jordyn promised, kissing her younger sister's temple. Haley nodded, smiling when Mariposa kissed her on her lips gently. "They will love the woman you are today."

"This is a random question, but what happened to Kristin?" Ariel asked, getting ready to stand up. N.J (Nel Jessa) pulled her back on her lap, kissing her neck gently. "Stop it, you."

"Well, we don't really know. She stopped talking to us after she left that day," Alyssa spoke up, looking up at Kevin sadly. "It's crazy to think that we thought she was the bad one."

"I know," Kevin murmured, looking over at Erik and Alex. They were laughing, Alex's hand tangled in Erik's hair. "P.D.A is not allowed!"

"Sorry, Dad," Erik spoke up, smirking at his boyfriend. They shared a kiss and Erik looked over at A.J, shaking his head. "Little bro, have you kissed Tori yet?"

"Why should it matter? I'm waiting to kiss her when she's ready."

Tori blushed, bringing smiles to Alyssa, Jessi, and Mitch's faces. Scott, Kevin, and Ben looked at Erik, wondering what he was going to say.

"Okay, I ain't judging. Give your girl some time. I know I gave him time."

"You're a sweetheart," Alex murmured, kissing Erik's forehead. He looked over at his dads, raising an eyebrow. "So, wait, I'm named after blond dad's ex-Mate?"

"Yep," Mitch answered sweetly, smiling when Melody hugged him tightly. "He was sad about Alex dying so I wanted to name you after him. You're a gift from him. You kind of look like him too."

Alex smiled, looking back at Erik sweetly. Mariposa cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention. Haley tickled her a bit, causing her to laugh loudly. She pushed Haley back, shaking her head as she looked at her parents sadly.

"I had a twin sister?"

"And Macy was my first word?" N.J asked sadly, looking over at Mariposa.

Scott and Mitch nodded, looking at their laps sadly. N.J and Alex frowned too while Melody ran over to hug them tightly. Ariel and Erik hugged their Mates while Haley held onto her Mate's hand, kissing Mariposa's knuckles sweetly. Alyssa and Kevin signed sadly, looking over at Ben and Jessi. Ben was the one who spoke up, everyone looking over at him.

"Yes, you did. You lost her though. All the adults have dreams of her all the time. Your dad has them all the time. She always asks about you."

Mariposa smiled sadly, touching the necklace around her neck. It was a curl from Macy's hair in a metal casing. She kissed it gently, looking up at the sky before looking at her parents.

"Dada," Melody spoke loudly, getting Mitch's attention. He nodded, smiling as Jordyn held onto her carefully. "How much do you love Daddy?"

"'More than anything," Mitch answered, looking up at Scott with admiration in his eyes. "We have the best love story known to men."

Scott smiled too, kissing Mitch's lips gently. They went through everything together. From the first time they met each other to being reunited after Scott came home from Europe and Mitch from the strip club, they got stronger. Each child they made was made from the love they had for reach other. They had a love story everyone craved for, one that was only in romance novels and chick flick movies.

Scott is Mitch's and Mitch is Scott's.

"And that, kids," Scott spoke up, kissing Mitch once more, "is how I met my Special."

END

A/N: It's all over!!! I'm going to post a thank note for you all.:) Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the story and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤