Chapter Twenty Nine

A/N this waz so hard for meh to write Maddeh!😭

WARNING: rape

Ricky took the Special by the upperarm and dragged him into the backroom.

"Wha-what are you going to do to me?" Mitch stuttered as he got shoved into a room. He jumped as the male slammed the door, locked it.

"I'm gonna do what I want to you, Omega." Ricky spit at him, shoving him on a bed.  It felt like Scott and His bed. Ricky held Mitch down, giving him bruises from his grip. Ricky grabbed Mitch's arms and shoved them up against the bed posts.

"Plea-please don't hurt me." He hesitated. Ricky smiled evilly.

"You have to get what you want, and you want to have sex, right?" Ricky told him, his teeth clenched, eager for him to say yes.

"N-no, I-I have an-" He was cut of by Ricky slapping him.

"Too bad, Omega." Ricky kissed the Special harshly. Mitch started tearing up from the pain. Ricky smirked. "You would look awesome without that crop top." Ricky smirked. Mitch turned his head away.

Scott, help me please!

No one will help you. Scott hates you! Jennah and Matt don't even like you! They play it off 'cause you're marked!

Someone, anyone... Save me.

Ricky laughed and grabbed the brunette's chin, forcing him to look at him. Ricky harshly kissed him again, leaving Mitch's lips slightly red and swollen. He grabbed at Mitch's clothes, trying to pull them off. Mitch got released from his grip and put his arms across his chest.

"OMEGA, PUT YOUR ARMS BACK!" Ricky screamed, making Mitch cry. Mitch squeezed his eyes shut, trying to prevent them from turning blue and turning red.

Jennah, Matt help me!

No.

~~~

Avi shook his head when Scott tripped, stepping over him to see how the Omegas were. Kirstin looked at Scott, raising an eyebrow as she helped the Lead Alpha up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I have been for the past three books I have tripped."

"What books are you talking about?" Avi whined, crossing his arms. Scott shook his head, smirking a bit. "Please tell me!"

"Can't. It's against the forth wall rules. I've already broke it once. We don't need to break it again."

Avi huffed, running upstairs to see if Ben and Jessi are there. Tori yawned, laying down on the couch so she could sleep. Kirstin smiled softly, looking up at Scott with loving eyes.

"How have you been?"

"Eh," Scott murmured, looking at his feet. Kirstin nodded, sighing to herself as she continued to stare at Scott. "You?"

"Average," Kirstin replied, playing her fingers now. She looked around the surroundings, looking back at Scott once more. "Do you still talk to Alex?"

Scott smiled sadly, shaking his head as tears rolled down his cheeks. Kirstin wiped them sweetly, frowning as she tilted her head.

"What happened to him?"

Scott sobbed quietly, putting his hand over his mouth as more tears rolled down his cheeks. Kirstin waited patiently, tearing up herself. Watching and hearing Scott cry is the saddest thing in the world.