Chapter Thirteen

"If y'all are going to do pants off dance off, at least get me my hot chocolate first."

~Inspirational quotes by Omega Mitch😂😂😂

(Quote is from Chapter 112 in TAATO3.)

Ben dialed a number on his phone, tapping his fingers impatiently as Mitch frowned. He set a plate of pancakes down, putting Melody in her highchair carefully.  He sat down next to the younger Omega, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Ben?"

"Shh."

Mitch sighed, nodding as Ben put a finger up. The purple haired male tapped his fingers on the table, the top of his head beginning to tingle from the sound. Ben looked at him, irritation evident on his face.

"Mitch, please stop doing that. You're distracting me."

Mitch stopped immediately, smiling the best he could as looked over at Melody. She squealed as Ben sighed loudly, dialing a number once again. Mitch shrugged his shoulders, going back to feeding his oldest daughter.

"There's goes the plane!"

Melody giggled, swallowing the food the best she could. She made a disgusted face, spitting her food out immediately. Mitch jumped back, accidentally knocking his chair over. He grabbed a rag quickly, being met by Ben's angry eyes.

"Do you not understand the concept of being quiet, Mitch?!"

Mitch looked at feet, ashamed of his actions. Ben scoffed, going back to dial a number and throwing it down on table when it straight to voicemail.

"Their phone died! Maybe if you weren't so loud and didn't need to tell you to shut up, I wouldn't be in this mess!"

Mitch's eyes turned red right away, throwing the tag down in anger. He walked, no, stomped up to Ben to give him a piece of his mind.

"It is not my fault. Do not blame your problems on mine!"

Ben laughed, standing up as he pushed Mitch back. Melody watched with wide eyes, wondering what was going on.

"It is though! I told you a million times to shut up and you didn't listen! Maybe you are a bad Omega."

Mitch practically growled, not wanting to push Ben to get his point across. He glared at the Omega, putting us hands into fists.

"I...am...not...a bad Omega!"

"Yes you are! You never listen! Why do you think bad things happen our Pack?! It's because of you! We always get hurt because of you! It's all your fault!"

A tear managed to roll down Mitch's cheek,  looking over at the phone. He picked it up, glaring back at Ben.

"Maybe the reason why Jessi left is because of you, Ben! Have you ever thought of that?!"

Ben slapped Mitch's hand, causing the phone to slip across the floor. Melody began to cry a bit, not knowing what was going on.

"What do you mean?! How is it my fault that they left?! Please expla-"

"I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm just saying that you are the rea-"

"BUT WHY?!"

"BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU, BEN!"

Ben stopped arguing, his glare becoming a pair of sad eyes. Mitch went over to Melody, picking her up carefully as he pushed the black hair back. He looked back at Ben, swallowing a lump in his throat.