Entry#1: A True Guardian

The kingdom of Magenta is always peaceful and full of happiness, for teen Guardian Angels live there. They’re the ones who are in-training to be a full-time guardian. Every day, they would just live there happily as they learn how to value happiness, kindness, peacefulness, and love. Those are the qualities that a true guardian must have.

“Hello, Athena!”

“Still looking beautiful, Athens.”

“I would love to be your friend, Athena.”

Praises would always cry everywhere whenever Athena was around. She was one of the most beautiful, talented, and humble girls in the kingdom. Others always say she’s a natural in being a guardian, for she never showed any negative quality to anyone.

“She’s already ready, Queen Nicoletta,” Clarissa, Athena’s mother, said. Clarissa was one of the teachers in the kingdom. She teaches the trainees about love, so she’s one of the most important teachers there.

Queen Nicoletta just shook her head and calmly stated, “It is not the time, Clarissa.”

Clarissa nodded in understanding, looking disappointed as she curtsied and left. Queen Nicoletta was the only Guardian Angel who is allowed to consider any trainee to become a full-time guardian.

On the other hand, Athena was always confident for what she is. She was always the center of attention in anywhere she goes. When her mother would tell her that Queen Nicoletta still won’t allow her to be a full-time, she would just smile and tell her mother it is all right.

But deep inside Athena, she still didn’t want to be a full-time guardian. She knew that if she will already turn, the responsibilities would drag her popularity down. She wanted the attention, thinking she felt important.

Because with her mother, Athena never felt important. Clarissa would always babble to her about being the best because she needed to be a guardian soon. Clarissa always wanted her daughter to be a full-time guardian already, she let her daughter feel that way.

Until one day, there was an angel who Queen Nicoletta introduced to the whole kingdom.

“Good morning, Angels! I want to introduce to you Princess Charmaine. She’s a princess of Carolina. As we all know, the kingdom of Carolina is the kingdom who value intelligence. She’s been tasked to mingle with all of you here while she studies our culture. And yes, she’s already a full-time guardian, but she’s still studying for she’s the one who will take over Kingdom Carolina,” Queen Nicoletta finished as she motioned Princess Charmaine to stand beside her.

All the angels clapped with joy. Everybody’s eyes were thrilled with excitement. Well, except for Athena.

Athena’s eyes were overflowing with jealousy as she stared at Princess Charmaine. She left the introduction immediately and just went to the forest where she was alone.

The next days passed and it seems like everybody was talking about Princess Charmaine. Everyone seems to forget Athena for a while. When she would walk pass by people, they wouldn’t even bother to look at her.

Athena suddenly felt sad. Since then, she was always at the forest, trying to have some company and comfort alone. She never really imagined herself being like that. Alone and cold in the middle of the forest.

The forest in the kingdom was wide and full of different trees. All the trees were different colors. The ground was all white. Other flowers are even larger than the trees. Yet, everything’s peaceful and beautiful.

Then she heard a voice. “Why are you here?”

Athena suddenly felt panic, she didn’t know why. She shivered at the voice as she looked around, seeing a guy walking towards her.