Oh.. Hi

First I want to say thanks for so many reads and thank you to one of my readers Cally I finally have a new character and yea she's kinda meanish but just an FYI I'm not trying to be mean to who comment

Back to Lucy's POV

I was on the couch with Christina on the floor playing with her toys. She could sit up by her self now and when I say playing I mean putting things in her mouth and hitting them. Harry and Zayn where sitting next me me watching tv. Just then the door opened and Louie and some girl walked in lighting like crazy. Zayn and Harry got up and I picked up Chris and followed. "Hey lads this is Cally" Louie said putting his arm around her. I wanted to claw her eyes out. "Hi" I said pissed. "Hi you must be Lucy. Louis told me alot about you" she said with the fakest smile. Wait why was she calling him Louis? No one called him that. I smiled back. "What a adorable baby" she said looking at Christina. Louie was starring at me. Knowing him he probably new I was jealous. Maybe this was what they where sneaking around about. Maybe the lads knew her.

"So where you from?" Zayn acted trying to make conversation as we walked into the kitchen. Guess not. Ugh they never did let me what was going on. "Oh right here in London I work at the coffee shop by the bay" she said. "So Cally how'd you met our friend Louis?" I asked in a sorta mocking tone. Harry and Zayn smiled and shocked that I did that. I kept a straight face barely though. She replied with a bitchy tone with a smirk saying "I met him at the coffe shop. Sorry It's not how you met guys you know on the side of the street in a tight dress. No wonder your like 19 and have a baby" I got up and went upstairs with out a word. That bitch. Sorry but I was 20, kidnapped, and rapped.