First day on the road

I woke up next to Harry like usual. "Morning love" he said to me with a kiss. "Eww gross" Louie and nial said. I forgot that nial was above us and Louie was on there other side. Just then Louie and nial jumped down and Harry darted out of bed. What the hell! I thought. The next thing I knew Harry Liam Zyan nial and Louie who was carrying Christina came by me with a pile of pancakes with a candle and sung "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Lucy happy birthday to you" I smiled and blew out the candles. "Thanks lads" I said getting up and hugging them. I thought they had forgotten. "Luc do you know what this means?" Harry said overly excited. "I'm older?" I said with a shrug. "No your 21! You can come to the clubs with us and now you can legally drink!" He said with a smile. "Yay cool!" I said I kinda forgot about that.

I went to the bathroom and put on my grey button uggs leggings and my 1D sweatshirt as a joke. I loved there funny teases. "Haha nice sweatshirt" Niall said. I stuck out my tongue and laughing. Just then Simon and there other management came in. "Okay lads you have a met and greet in 1 hours then a show tomarrow night okay?" Simon I said. The boys nodded and then there stylist came in to get them ready for there met and greet.

Louie came out in jeans, a striped shirted and suspenders. Harry wore Jeans and a hot darkish sleeved shirt. Zyan wore khakis a white shirt and a red varsity jacket. Liam had a beanie, a green t shirt and jeans. Nial had a white tank top, a red hat, and jeans. They looked hot. "Smexy" I said laughing. Then the stylist pulled me over "ms Kensington there are 4 possible outfits on the rack over there" she said pointed. "Wait what?" I said confused. "The fans want to met the famous other half of lurry aka harcy.

I rolled my eyes and came back in skinny jeans, a white loose and flowy shirt and boots. I liked it but I still didn't understand. I wasn't a part of the band. Whatever I didn't want to argue.

I walked out of the bathroom after I got my hair and make up done. We got in the limo and headed down to the mall where it was taking place. We where in the limo and I sat next to Niall an Harry. "Wait so why am I a part of this?" I asked. "The management says that the fans want to see you." Harry replied. "Whatever it's still werid" I said nervously. "What if they don't like me?" I said. "Luc you had a fan at the mall by us remember" Louie said. "Oh yeah" I said with a laugh. We finally arrived. Here goes nothing.