Rose

We all looked like we were about to die. The next thing I knew I was balling "two people were shot and 1 has passed. The other is at saint Matthews hospital in crital condition" Harry held me right and I cried into his shoulder. Niall was covering his face trying to keep us from seeing him. "Niall?" Zayn said. He stayed quiet. Niall got up and quickly turned off the tv. His face red and tears all over. Harry had 1 tear going to his forehead. I cried harder. He kissed my forehead. Without a word we all rushed outside and Niall got in his car and we got into Harry's.

I quietly continued to cry quietly. Harry has driving so I cried into Louie's shoulder. There was a commotion on the road and we couldn't get through. We all got out of the car and saw Nialls. We ran down the road. Niall ran faster then I've ever seen. "Rose!" He yelled behind the barricade. "Sir you need to stand back!" The cop yelled. "No! My girl friend! Is she okay?!" He yelled as we caught up. "I'm not sure. I'm sorry to inform you but one of the girls died." He said. Then a man came running down the road. "Caterina!" We looked at this man. Ether his girl or ours is dead. Wait one wasn't even shot. "Hello im niall I'm sorry man I know how you feel my girl friend was in there to" Niall said. "Im dustin Good luck man" he said hugging me. "Excuse me? Please come with us gentleman and lady" the EMT instructed. We listened and followed him to the ambulance. "I'm sorry to inform you but ms. Liz Thomas passed away from a gun wound to the chest." He informed us. We were glad it wasn't rose but we still mourned the innocent girls death. "Ms. Caterina waltz is perfectly fine" he said. Oh no. We weren't out if this yet. Rose was shot. We all started crying again. The EMT didn't even bother to say anything. It was obvious we had figured it out. "Come with me an ambulance will take you to the hospital and an officer will tow your cars to your house" he said.

We finally arrived and darted out of the ambulance. We ran through the door and basically threw our selfs at the desk. "Rose Tyler?" Niall said. I continued to cry as Harry held me. "Are you family?" The women asked. "She's my girl friend and these are her best friends" he said. She could tell from his face he was desperate. "She's in surgery but I'm going to be honest. It doesn't look good. You are welcome to wait here" she said. That's when he totally collapsed on the for balling. Louie ran out for air and I could hear him yelling and crying. Harry had to hold me up. He was crying to.

We slowly collected our selfs and sat on the chairs in the waiting room. We continued to cry. Rose probably wasn't going to make it but I couldn't accept that. She's be okay. "Everything's going to be okay" Liam said. I got up and started yelling. "Nothing is going to be okay! She's not doing well and and and" I said as I started balling like a baby agian.