Are you serious?

I woke up next to Harry naked and sore. I could see Harry smiling at me. "I know your awake" I said as I kissed him. He laughed and hugged me. He was so sweet. I got up and got dressed. I put on skinny jeans and a red long sleeved shirt. I straightened my hair and did my make up. I put on tan heeled boots and walked out of the room and into the hall. I was headed for the stairs when I got pulled into Zyans room. He covered my mouth and he had a gun in his hand. "Okay I going to take away my hand. Your not going to scream, run away, or talk unless you want a bullet through your head! Okay?" I nodded. He removed my hand. I started shaking. I was terrified. "I missed you" we said and he pulled me close. I remained stiff. Then he whispered "you come here tonight unless you want to be shoot". How could he be doing this? I thought we where friends! I nodded and started to cry. He smiled and said "now get out of my sight before Harry comes out"

I walked out shaking and slowly walked downstairs. I sat at the table with a apple and just froze shaking. "Are you okay?" Nial asked "I I I'm fine" I stuttered. He could tell I was lying. Zyan walked in and I got tense. "Luc you feeling alright?" Nial asked agian worried. Zyan glared at me and I just looked down taking a bit out my apple. Without a word I walked up to the nursery to see Louie in the rocking chair with Christina. I smiled at him. "Oh I'm sorry luc she was just crying and well here I am" he said trying to get out of any trouble. "No no it's fine" I said with a smile. "I got to be honest even though what you did was stupid I kind of missed you." I said with a smile. "Louie come down here" Zyan yelled. "Duty calls" he joked as I laid Christina in the crib to see what was going on.

"Louie they need us at the studio now" Harry said putting on his jacket. "Bye babe" Harry said as he kissed me. Then they where gone. They where defiantly living the dream. I always secretly wanted to be a singer. Well I got about 3 hours lets do something. I know I sound like a kid but whatever. I went on my laptop and printed out roar by Katy perry, royals by lorde, and blown away by Carrie underwood. I grabed my iPad and downloaded the music with out the words. I started doing some warm ups and then I took Harry's mic that he uses on his computer and started singing the songs.

After about 2 hours I basically had a very small cd. Wow I'm not bad i thought. I burned it onto a disk and played it. I blasted it and started dancing around my room when Harry came in from behind me and scared me. "Oh god" I said rushing to my laptop to turn it off. "Is this you love? Your really good!" I blushed then frowned embarrassed. "Babe don't be embarrassed why would you be embarrassed? You have a gift! How come you never told us you could sing?" He asked. I shrugged and then the other boys came in. "What's going on?" Liam asked. "Lads listen to this" Harry said about to press play. "NO!" I yelled jumping on his back. Nial pulled me off and him and Louie held me down as he pressed play. "Fuck you nial" I said joking. He wasn't mad he laughed this was the kid of relationship. I just sat there as they listened. They thought it was good I just thought it was okay. After the last song they clapped. "Haha your not cool" I snapped. "We should give this to Simon" Zyan suggested. "How bout no" I said taking the disk from him. We argued over this when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

We laughed as we all walked down stairs to see who it was. Harry had his arm around me when Zyan opened the door. "Hi can I help you?" Zyan asked confused. "I'm here for my daughter the man said." All of our faces dropped. Harry guarded me by walked me over to the door. "Dad?! What the ell are you doing here! Shouldn't you be in I don't know PRISON!" I yelled. "Ay I got off for good behavior. Come on Lacey" he said. "It's Lucy you twit and no I live here now with my daughter, my boy friend, and the lads" I snapped. "Your 17 you are under my control" he yelled back annoyed. "I'm 20 and this conversation is over get out of my sight I never want you near here ever agian" I said as I slammed the door. The boys stared at me jaw dropped. I was always the shy quiet girl. I smiled at them and walked to the kitchen.