Todays the day part 2

Lucy's POV
We all put out of the car. Rose and Niall where there and they did a great job. There was a little bridge that lead to the park and the put flower petals on the side edges and candles to. The petals continued to the play ground all the way to the jungle gym steps where he was gonna propose. We had to stay hidden behind the matinees shed. Then we'd rush out surprising her and it would just be fantastic. "This looks great" I said to Niall and rose ask Harry put his arm around my waist. My phone went off and checked to see who it was.

Message from Louie:
On our way you know the drill

Lucy's message to Louie:
All ready

Okay guys there on there way move it. We ran behind the shed. The sun was setting and the mood was set. Even the lake behind the park sparked.

Louie's POV
We walked along the streets and I held her hand. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see" I said and I couldn't help but smile. "Louis William Tomlinson I know that look. What did you do?" She said playfully hitting my arm. Then we reached the park. "Oh my gosh this is beautiful. Did you do this?" She asked. I hugged her and lead her to the play ground. "Do you remember when we'd come here as kids?" I asked her. "Of course that's where I met you " Abigail said as I put my arm around her. I walked her over to the steps of the play ground and we sat down. "I remember as kids playing here will you. It seems like a lifetime ago. Even then somewhere deep down I knew you where the only girl for me. Now I wanna spend the rest of my lifetime with you. Abigail Johanna Deveraux would you do me the honor of marrying me?" I said getting down on one knee opening the box. She looked like she was going to cry. She covered her mouth with both hands and nodded yes. "Yes yes yes" she said hugging me. I lifted her up twirled her around. "I love you" we said at the same time and I kissed her. Then the whole gang came running out. "Congrats man" Niall said.

Lucy's POV
We were all so happy. Now we where all gonna go home and treat our selfs to some champagne. Then Harry's phone goes off

Harry: Hey Gemma
Gemma: I'm sorry I'm so so sorry
Harry: calm down. What's wrong. Stop crying
We all turn and look at him concerned
Gemma: there gone. I went to the bathroom and I came back and..and
Harry: shhh calm down and what
Gemma: the front door was open and there was a note.
Harry looked like he was about to cry
Harry: what did It say Gemma?!
Gemma: it said...