Whats going on?

Before I start the next update I would really just like to say thank you! I can't believe I have 297 reads. This is so cool. Please comment though I need a new girl character ASAP. Please comment or I'm just going to make one up.

Well it's been a month since we went to the doctor. The boys have been acting crazy strange and they won't tell me what's going on not even Harry. I'm really worried. When I woke up Harry wasn't next to me and none of the boys where around. There wasn't even a note. They ignored my calls and text so I'm just going to watch tv with Christina. I can't believe she's already 7 months old. What could they be up to!?!

Harrys POV

"It's perfect" I said to the lads and the salesmen. "It really is" Niall said with a smile. "She's going to love it" Louie said. "I'll take it" I said the the sales men with a smile. "I don't care the price it's perfect. "Great. Ill have it wrapped in a velvet box and bring out your bill." He said. This is it I'm really going to propose to Lucy.

Louie's POV

I'm dying here. I thought I was over Lucy but I realized I never was and I never will be. I had to hold back the tears and put on a fake smile. I want Lucy more then anything. I can tell she loves me. Why did I have to be a idiot and screw this all up!

Lucy POV

I can't take it. What are they up to? Then it hit me. They have another slave. What else could it be! Hello! Since me and Harry are dating they can't well they shouldn't have sex with me and you know Harry he's sweet but he's a guy and he wants what he wants. I could I have been so stupid. Just then they came in the door. "I need to talk with you lads" I said. "Sure thing luc" Zayn and Liam said All 5 of them sat down on the couch in front of me. "Guys what is up? You all have been sneaking around, stop talking when I walk in a room, whisper to each other, and when I ask you ethier say nothing or don't worry about it" I said. "Luc don't worry nothing's up and nothing's wrong" Niall said looking at Harry. Something is defiantly up and I will find out what.