Thats just digusting

"Flight 1692 to Hawaii will be boarding in about 5 minutes." A flight attendant said over the PA system. I hadn't been to America in 3 years and I was really looking forward to spending time with Harry. "Mr. and Mrs. Styles you may start boarding now" she says walking over to us. I take Harry's hand and my carry on and walk to the gate. This weekend will be perfect

Zayns POV

It's around 7pm with barely any day light. It's time. Me and Nicole are chilling in my room. She's sitting on the left side of my bed smiling at her phone. I scot closer to her and wrap my arm around her. She immediately gets tense. I rest my chin on her shoulder. Then looks at me and gently pecks my cheek. That's it. I get up rather quickly and grab the key of my desk that Liam gave me. "Hey babe, you wanna bgo for a ride?" She looks at me funny and then finally says "um sure Why not?" grabbing her denim jacket.

Around 8 we are still driving. "Hey Zayn it's getting pretty dark. These woods look pretty sketchy." She said. She's always so worried. About a mike away from the cabin I cover her mouth with a cloth. She struggled at first but soon she's out like a light

I park the car an the automatic porch light goes on. Her and Lucy are about the same size. The stuff Liam bought when he brought Lucy here will probably fit. It began raining as I lifted her up and carried her into the house. I carry her upstairs. The furniture here is very old looking. I gently lay her on the bed and hand cuff her wrist to the bed post. When she wakes up it will be a good night. I went threw all the draws. Liam has some creative mind. There was everything. Lace thongs, sexy bras, lingerie that turned me on just thinking of Nicole wearing it, a lot of lace bustier garters, sexy nurse outfit and other role play costumes, and thousands more. Then I look at the bedside table draw. I chuckle when I open it to reveal alot of different kinda of condoms.

While she is sleeping I quickly undress her and hide her clothes. I struggle to put her on a minty blue Victoria secrets dream angle lace bustier garter thingy. That color looks fantastic on her. I start to feel guilty but once I do this once she will be okay with this.