Faith

Liam's POV

Abigail and Louie have started planning there wedding already. They have be engaged what like a day and half? I'm regretting giving Zayn those keys. Poor Nicole. "Hey Liam?" Abby calls from the dining room. "Yeah?" I say coming in. She has completely taken over the dining room. It's not like we use it much unless it's a holiday though. "Can you do me a big favor?" She asked. "Sure" I say. I've got nothing better to do. "My cousin Faith is coming over today to help me out with this stuff a little bit. Would you please please please pick her up at the train station. "Why not I have to pick up something anyway." I say. Her face lights up. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

I get in my car still trying to avoid the fact I basically ruined Nicole's life. Focus Liam. You gotta get Abigail's cousin. I head down to the train station. I have so idea what she looks like. ((For you whovians she is goin go look like Jenny the 10 doctors daughter but with a few blue highlights)) I decide to sit on a bench and wait for the train.

With in 5 minutes the train arrives. Not knowing what to do I stand in the bench and just yell "faith faith?" Over and over. Suddenly I see her. Our eyes meet and time freezes. There is something about her. "Hi I'm um ah I'm-" I start to say when she cuts me off. "You must be Liam" she says with a giggle. "H-h-here let me take you bag" I say nervously taking her bag. "That's very kind of you" she says pushing her silky blonde hair behind her ear. There is something about her. Something different. Something special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry for the very short update gonna write more in a little bit.

Getting writers block. Someone anyone comment and write something!

What should happen with Nicole and Zayn back at the cabin?

What should happen on Harry and Lucy's trip?

Should faith and Liam date?

Please help

Please

Pretty please

Thanks