Harry :)

I sat on my bed and a few tears escaped my eyes. I loved Louie but he was happy now and so was I. I love Harry. I really do. But Louie and I will always have a special connection. Cally was perfect. She had a a prefect body and facial beauty as well. I was no comparison. She had everything I could ever want.. Especially Louie. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said rushing to wipe the tears away. It was Harry. I sat next to me and pulled me close. "That girl is a bitch. That wasn't right of her. And love you shouldn't have made fun if her even if she probably just likes him for the money a fame" Harry said. He was right. "I know" I signed. "I love you" I said as I kissed him. "I love you too" he said taking my hand and leading my back downstairs.

Ugh she's still here. I had to get ride of her. But how. I have an idea... I walked up to her and said "Cally I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, if you make Louis happy then you make us all happy" I said with the fakest smile ever. It was so werid calling him Louis. She smiled back. You know what they say. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I walked over and sat next to Harry and he put his arm around me. Christina was upstairs sleeping. "Where's Niall and Liam? I haven't seen them all day" I said. They all looked at each other and Louie said " uhh umm they had to take care of something, you know like bussiness." Bullshit. I was going to find out what was going on if it killed me. Ugh so I have to worry about Cally, get over Louie, keep Harry happy, take car if Christina, and now find out what this huge secret is.