Meet and greet

We sat at a long table with a whole bunch of screaming girls taking pictures in front of us. These lad had the best security team though. In about 10 minutes they would start. I nervously played with the pen in front of me. I was sitting in between Harry and Louie and Niall was next to Louie. "Someone's nervous" Louie said. "Don't worry they will love you" Harry said as we out his arm around me.

They just started letting 6 Girls at a time. "These fans are insane" Louie joked causing me to burst into laughter. Just then a girl came up to me. "Lucy! I'm a huge fan! Can I have a autograph!" Some girl about 12 asked. "Sure what's your name sweetie" I said with a smile. Harry smiled at me and signed some girls phone case. "Layla." She said handing me a picture of me and Harry which Harry had already signed. "How's Christina?" Layla asked. "Good I think we are realizing photos soon" I said with a smile. I have Layla a hug and she left. The lads had already probably signed 30 things each. Just then I realized that the line in front of me was for me just me. I smiled at Louie Niall and Harry. I repeated the same thing with Layla.

When it was time to go Harry kissed me for a reaction out of the fans. He took my hand and lifted it in the air. We all walked to the back. "I can't believe I have fans" I said shocked. "Told you they would love you" Harry said as he put his arm around me pulling me close. I kissed his cheek and walked back to the tour bus. Once we got out of the mall there where hundreds of screaming girls. "Wow how do you lads get used to this" I yelled over the crowd. "We don't" they said in unison with a giant smile. They really loved doing this. I was so proud.

We got inside and Simon and his assistant Kate was there. "Great job today boys! You too Lucy. The fans love you!" Simon said. Kate nodded in agreement. "Here are the songs for tomorrow nights show" Kate said handing the lads each a puke if music. "Im gonna clean my self up" I said. The mall got really hit and I was killing for a shower. I got undressed and hoped in. The hit water felt so good. It was December and freezing out there

I put on some yoga pants and a darkish purple sweatshirt and some blue socks. I dried my hair. It had loose curls and it looks nice to I didn't bother doing anything. I walked out of the bathroom and I heard music... Then my voice... They didn't! There dead meat.