Love birds

Caution: mature content please no hate

Nicole's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. What the hell am I wearing! I go to get up but I'm stuck. I'm handcuffed. I turn and face the bed side table. I'm just about to open it. Its filled with Condoms and lots of them. "Help!" I scream louder then I knew possible. Then Zayn comes in casually. "Oh good your awake" he says sitting on the end of the bed. "Are you forgetting something!" I say pissed shaking my arm that's handcuffed. "Let me go!" "I'm sorry. That's not going to happen love. You see you didn't give me what I wanted so I have to get it my self." He said. Is he serious? I wanted this all along. I've just been to shy to say it. "Then get over here" I say with a smirk He in handcuffs me and I claim on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. He dressed me up in a very sexy lace bustier. And he was slowly unhooking all the little hooks in the back. He starts kissing my neck and I hold his head close. I quickly slip off his shirt. As he's kissing my neck I suddenly feel his hand in my panties. "Baby you are so wet" he says. He takes his whole hand and just rubs my vagina back and forth teasing me. We start kissing and he begs for entrance. I deny it. But then he takes his index finger and shoves it up my vagina and I open my mouth in surprise. He starts swirling and pumping with his finger. "Babe I'm a virgin" I finally get out. "Not for long". He finally takes off the top part of my bustier and starts kissing my chest. Then before I can't do anything he adds his middle finger making me feel fantastic. "Ohh Zayn I can't wait any longer!" I say. He sands on his knees on the bed and I remove his belt and unzip his pants. His package is growing and growing.

After he's done with his pants he finally takes off his boxers. I can't help but stare. He slowly pushes me back till in lying down. Then he looks into my eyes and rolls on a condom. He shoves his whole length into me both pain and pleasure shoot through my body.

<(that's as far as ill go with that and that was pretty far sooo)>

Lucy's POV

We fell back sweating out of breath. We had been in Hawaii a day and we barely have been out of the hotel. He turned and faced me and I smiled. We then started laughing. The thing was we where planing to have another baby.

Faiths POV

Liam is perfect. There was something about him. I've been with a lot of guys before and none of them had the same... It didn't have a name. During the whole ride to Abigail's house we didn't say a word. I kept glancing at him.

"We're back" Liam yelled into the massive house placing my bag beside the door. Abby and Louie came over and greeted us. "Hi Louie it's been awhile" I said with a smile. Louie came to a lot of our family gatherings so this was my first time him. "Yeah. It has. It's good to see you" I said. I suck at small talk. I'd always thought they'd somehow get together.

Liam's POV

"Ill bring your bag to the guest room and then show you around" I told her taking her bag and walking up the stairs. Lucy's old room had been turned into the guest room and it just happen to be right next door to mine. I placed the bag on the bed and turned around to see faith had followed me. "Hi" she said. "Hey" I said back. You could cut the awkwardness with a knife. "Would you maybe like to get something to eat later?" I asked. Where did that come from? I had never been that comfortable with a girl. "Id love that" she said

Abigail's POV

"How much you wanna bet they are going out later?" I finally said. "I don't know. Maybe. She does date a lot of guys but still. She lives all the way north. A good hour and a half train ride" he said defensively. I loved Faith but she did have a bit if a bad reputation. Faith was the total package. She was my mothers sisters daughter. Her father was Spanish so she had the nice tan skin. She had perfect blonde hair. So did I but hers was basically bleach blonde. I was always jealous of her.

Nialls POV

Don't get me wrong I love rose but lately she's been very edgy. Ever since the incident she's been this way. I completely understand I just miss my rose. I needed to bring her out of this little funk thing. And I knew just how to do it. .