Almost christmas

Me and Niall got the chain for Harry and it looked perfect. It had the H and L in a heart in a silverish black color. It was really nice. Rose Niall and I were in the car on the way back to the house. Even though I haven't known rose long she seems so sweet. I went from no girl friends to Gemma, Emily, finding Alyssa after all these years, Abigail, and now Rose. "So Niall tells me you've got quite the voice." Rose said with a smile. She had a thick london accent. Well we all do but hers was very strong. I blushed. "Err kinda" I said. Fuck it I was fantastic but I'm modest. "We'll I'm in this acapella group with some friends. You should come next time" she said. "Maybe" I said lying. There was no way I would have time.

We got home and I went upstairs. I heard. I was walking to my room when I herd faint sobs. It was coming from the bathroom. I turned and knocked on the door. "Emily is that you?" I asked. She opened the door. Her make up was smeared all over. I walked in and locked the door. "What's wrong Em?" I asked. She sat on the edge of the bathtub. And sighed. "I'm pregnate" she said easing her eyebrows and putting her hands on her knees. "Ummm I um don't know what to say. Did you tell Louie?" I asked. She sniffled. I fought out about 4 minutes ago she said holding the test stick. "I'm not ready for this and neither is Louie. He is a kid I'm a kid I can't do this!" She said "ill help you don't worry" I said hugging her. She's right. Louie isn't ready.

Emily's POV

After my chat with Lucy I went back to my apartment. I have to tell Louie. On Christmas I'm going to put the sick in a box with a t shirt that says daddy on it. He will never wear it but it will get the point across. It's going to be fantastic.

Roses POV

I was making our with Niall when Liam walked him a taped our heads with a magazine and said "get a room". I'm a virgin. I'm terrified that Niall will find out. Well hopefully that won't be a problem much longer but he's gonna find out. I'm so nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup

That sucked

I'm sorry

I've been busy

Happy thanksgiving loves